CC.com and DEATH

Allan_Halsey

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at the NC Accident thread to see how quickly this website soils everything it touches. Where else can you find total strangers arguing over how to properly mourn the recently deceased?

You perceive "arguing" where I experience "discussion". If it was an argument, it was the most civil I've seen here. I've exchanged PMs with parties involved and all reassured of each person's lack of receipt & intent of offense. Apparently, you received offense: a gift your judgment creates.

The discussion revolved around "honoring" those that have passed-on, NOT "how to properly mourn"...another pathology of your judgment.

By the tenor of your post and, particularly, the capital letters in your title, you treat "death" as it were a peculiar event when, in reality, it is the one sure thing we all have in common. I'm not aware of a cultural or CC.com ethic that discourages civil discussion of this topic with aims to honor the "recently deceased"; thread drift was averted by the exchange of the aforementioned PMs.

Get familiar with death, it will greet you in a moment. Until then, learn to enjoy the dance instead of posturing for a superior position against the wall.

Fucking weak...
And did you have to soil this thread with a confession of your lack of sexual prowess? How very inappropriate. wink.gif