If I was an animal, I would want to be a......

Bill_Simpkins

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'cause there's so many of them...your chances of survival are great! and all you do is carry shit back to camp...always busy, never bored...they can carry more than their body weight...Gawd I wish I could do that!! It would come in handy on the long approaches!!

WTF?? why a duck?

Hammer [Groucho Marx]: ... Now here is a little peninsula, and here is a viaduct leading over to the mainland.

Chico: Why a duck?

Hammer: I'm all right. How are you? I say here is a little peninsula, and here's a viaduct leading over to the mainland.

Chico: All right. Why a duck?

Hammer: I'm not playing Ask-Me-Another. I say, that's a viaduct.

Chico: All right. Why a duck? Why a--- why a duck? Why-a-no-chicken?

Hammer: I don't know why-a-no-chicken. I'm a stranger here myself. All I know is that it's a viaduct. You try to cross over there a chicken, and you'll find out why a duck. It's deep water, that's viaduct.

Chico: That's-why-a-duck?

Hammer: Look ... Suppose you were out horseback riding and you came to that stream and wanted to ford over there, you couldn't make it. Too deep.

Chico: But what do you want with a Ford when you gotta horse?

Hammer: Well, I'm sorry the matter even came up. All I know is that it's a viaduct.

Chico: Now look ... all righta ... I catcha on to why-a-horse, why-a-chicken, why-a-this, why-a-that. I no catch on to why-a-duck.

Hammer: I was only fooling. I was only fooling. They're going to build a tunnel in the morning. Now, is that clear to you?

Chico: Yes. Everything---excepta why a duck.

or a porcupine, that lives far away from roads...

A porcupine was eating my piss out of the dirt last weekend outside my tent... not a very proud creature.

Fuck a duck,too.

Be on top of the food chain... gotta have claws and sharp teeth,too. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr