• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Peter_Puget

Pub Club?

Klenke's idea is better. Hard to get pitcher refills at GG when the men in blue make you pour it all in the sand. frown.gif

Have fun. Working sucks sometimes. I'll show up after I actually get out climbing again. wink.gif Have fun. bigdrink.gif

No, that place that Klenke met his girlfriend Stella with no pitcher was next door to the Ballroom...

Oh, Stella. What a babe...

beerlabels.com-03575.jpg

Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! cry.gif

Now's where random people start posting that they will be doing something else and won't be attending... yellowsleep.gif

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

fuckin bitchy eh?

As Yogi might say, let's reiterate one more time. The Ballroom is the place.

The outdoor seating will be sunny 'till almost 8:00.

The Ballroom

456 N. 36th St

Its on the north side of the street, a block or two west of the Lenin statute in Fremont.

lenin.jpg

My harem is languishing.

The Squid will be laying the needle on the Barry White vinyl tonight.

Be brave, carry on without me. bigdrink.gif

Pub Club took place on the outside patio of the Ballroom. The waitress was pretty and kept us from running out of beer. The event was attended by klenke, dkemp, mattp, AlpineK, Gary_Yngve, Dave_Shuldt, Toast and myself. Others may have showed but I left at about 9:30 pm.

Hey, that was a good ol' time. Looking forward to the next one.

Dox

How about timing this for a low tide midway down the beach between GG and Carkeek Park? That way we can bring wood to burn, beer to drink and dogs to show off without worry of the donut eating cops to chase us away?

Actually, I just checked the tide table. Looks like the next good low tide at night won't be for a while cry.gif

rumr--shut up. there's plenty of climbing going on by the people on this site. sorry it doesn't live up to your standards and sorry you can't appreciate getting together for a beer at the end of the day.

rumr--shut up. there's plenty of climbing going on by the people on this site. sorry it doesn't live up to your standards and sorry you can't appreciate getting together for a beer at the end of the day.

Damn...still haven't found that missing stuff yet???

Here's me --> hahaha.gif

laughing at you

--> cry.gif

Go have a beer...the missing stuff will appear bigdrink.gif