They found

RuMR

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here's an alternative analysis of the subject....Dru? Chaps?

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/rnr/80211156.html

Good job, we messed up natural selection again.

Reply to: anon-80211156@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-06-21, 11:46PM MDT

We found some retard who at 11 wandered away from camp and then hid when he was about to be rescued. And people wonder why our society is getting dumber. These are the kind of people that nature weeds out.

We found some retard who at 11 wandered away from camp and then hid when he was about to be rescued. And people wonder why our society is getting dumber. These are the kind of people that nature weeds out.

amen. fruit.gif

fuck all of you stupid tools...

a story like that and you bitches start complaining...fuck off...the kid was doing what his parents told him: "don't talk to strangers"...

can't you be glad that a.) he was found and b.) there wasn't a sicko involved for once????? Jeezus fucking christ, i hate this stupid site and its attending stupid posters madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

rumr--fuck man relax.

they way it read to me was that he had been out for 4 days intentionally hiding. like a game or a prank. that'd make him a brat in my book for sure.

of course i'm glad they found him alive and well. it never actually occurred to me that a sicko was involved. i thought tragic hiking accident instead.

I am involved in SAR with my dog. We do Urban Tracking & Trailing work so we mostly look for kids, Alzheimer and such. It is very common for kids to hide from SAR personnel. Many of them are afraid that they will get punished by there parents or put to jail by the police. Some of them are afraid of our dogs and in this case probably the horse. I think it is too much to ask an 11-year-old kid to act rational under this type of stress. I am glad he made it back and that he is well