Iron Horse Full

inacan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I deleted the last few posts. This thead is pretty much crap in my opinion wandering way too much into spray. Please keep future posts at least somewhat related to the topic. Other replies are of course welcome in the spray version of this thread.

Edited by Peter_Puget

oh yeah, like we are supposed to be impressed with your reposts from ass-antionist.cum? poop- go climbing you dolt, it's good for you. how come i didn't see you today at index?

kudos to whoever trimmed the trees back and shoved some shit dirt off the ledges- keep up good work.

ps. fred is for bolts at the crags, so are many others, like greg child, swenson or kurtyka. you represent old minority, you are an angry wash-up.

Somebody would add a sit start.

that was pretty funny.

the whole rope dabber bolty ethic thing would actually be pretty funny if it wasn't so played out and boring.

but don't even think about putting a sit start on any problem i put up that starts from a stand up grab and go. I swear to the intelligent designer I'll call you names on the internet. u huh. we roll like that.