pussy whipped climbers

griz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we are on a different page.

Let me tell you where I'm coming from to dismiss confusion:

I had a freind who had to call his gf every 10 minutes or she would have a cow, even on climbing trips. I told him to buck up and tell her where to put it. She was jealous of me when we would go climbing. Pretty screwed up. He NEVER told her to lay off, he just let the frustration build up and up and up and SHE ended up leaving him for someone with balls.

There is a difference between calling the wife to say "oochy goochy babycakes, my lovemuffin" and all that shit and calling her because she should worry if you don't call past an arranged contact time which means you may be in trouble.

I''m not a moron. I'm pretty reasonable. I'm refering to the dudes who have no backbone. Nothings wrong with letting someone know you are ok, before the "call the authorites" cutoff point.

But I HAVE been climbing with people who's wife or GF calls them everystinking chance on their phone while we are out. That sucks!

If that is you, tell her to stop, get in a small fight, kiss and hug and makeup and get on with the weekend.....in peace.

I'm just stating the obvious, I tend to do that.

I've had to cut a few cragging weekends short because of partners nagging GF's/wife's controlling their brains.

Never an alpine cut off though.

Agreed that the constant calling thing is irritating. However, I would be hesitant in handing out relationship advice if I were you.

Speak your piece man, but don't even pretend to understand what women want. You are way out of your league on that one.

No doubt!! I havent even met a women who knows or understands what she wants rolleyes.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

no woman knows or understand what she wants until she knows and understands that it can change from day to day.

Women prefer guys that stand up for themselves more than guys who just blindly follow their orders.

Speak your piece man, but don't even pretend to understand what women want. You are way out of your league on that one.

Maybe I should have said , women worth knowing prefer guys who stand up for themselves.

Lol! No man can ever fully understand the mysteries of the women. However, this is a pretty simple concept.

smile.gif

No doubt!! I havent even met a women who knows or understands what she wants rolleyes.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

no woman knows or understand what she wants until she knows and understands that it can change from day to day.

Well said. That's why the man has to be very clear and firm what he wants or he'll eventually go nuts to to keep up with her mind. I think i'm going nuts right now cantfocus.gif

My guess is that you are either referring to youngsters or you believe that old stereotype.

Little hint: When a gal says she doesn't know what she wants, sometimes she's telling you she doesn't want what she has seen so far, or else she already has all that she wants. Or, she's just stupid.

" Our intended route, the Upper West Rib, was reportedly in poor condition so we eventually turned our attention to the West Buttress. "

Same deal. On the upper west rib you climb the west butt for all but two days of your climb. If you are not back on the west butt after two days then the rangers will probably start questioning.

hey bill--

all i'm saying is that if you set an expectation live up to it.

i'm sort of doubting there was a lot of disgusting sappy chatter going on every 10 min via sat phone.

Maybe not, but I've been in the presence of that sort of thing. cry.gif

why didn't you stand up for yourself and tell that person to hang up?

hey bill--

all i'm saying is that if you set an expectation live up to it.

i'm sort of doubting there was a lot of disgusting sappy chatter going on every 10 min via sat phone.

Maybe not, but I've been in the presence of that sort of thing. cry.gif

why didn't you stand up for yourself and tell that person to hang up?

I did..but his GF was controlling his mind.

Edited by Bill_Simpkins

Maybe I should have said , women worth knowing prefer guys who stand up for themselves.

Lol! No man can ever fully understand the mysteries of the women. However, this is a pretty simple concept.

smile.gif

Not to be a total asshole here, but I have a hard time believing that you are capable of judging what women are worth knowing and what women are, presumably, worthless when you apparently rely on "simple concepts" to judge others by.

I don't know, it just seems like a huge oversimplification of women who are a mystery to you and a harsh judgement on men who are different from you.

smile.gif

Not to be a total asshole here, but I have a hard time believing that you are capable of judging what women are worth knowing and what women are, presumably, worthless when you apparently rely on "simple concepts" to judge others by.

I don't know, it just seems like a huge oversimplification of women who are a mystery to you and a harsh judgement on men who are different from you.

Women not worth dating/marraige are ones that prefer you give into to everything they want you to do. That would mean they have control issues. Are they worthless, no. No one is worthless. Is it worth the effort to put up with control issues everyday, no. It's draining. I've done it before.

Co-existing with your mate is much more rewarding than constantly serving their demands.

This would apply to both genders.

It is simple. Complicating it is justifying attachment.

Let the force be with you.