This board is silly

Chaps

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is more where that came from. I can be funny if I want to be... when I'm alone... in my bedroom... with my hand-puppets... ahem...

Minnesota isn't all serious. We like to have fun too, but our puerile puritanical prudence restricts our abilities. Will you guys have pity and show me how to break free from the bondage?

P.S. I shed a tear for any ski gear that has to sit in Midwest Mountaineering, longing for a hill - any hill - to spread its wings.

Afton Alps has some pretty sweet hills! Or you could always head north to Lutsen.

Or my personal favorite: Hillbilly Hills of St Joseph. One gently sloping hill nearly 1/32nd of a mile from the summit to the bottom. Only 5 minutes away from my in-laws' place.

P.S. I shed a tear for any ski gear that has to sit in Midwest Mountaineering, longing for a hill - any hill - to spread its wings.

Heaven forbid it meet up with one of the local Olympians. Better it come to Oregon and hook up with a lawyer who'll keep it in the garage.

http://www.mtbohemia.com/home.html

Ah, the midwest. Home of less than 1000ft vertical. This place has some steep terrain, albeit short. They also have 'extreme backcountry'. Heh. The real kicker is women ski free, all day every day!

RIP IT UP LOL!!!!!!

EXTREME PIX!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Oh my goody-ness, it looks like those midwest boys sure know how to throw down with some MAD STEEZ!!!! LOL, ROFL!

pic10.jpg

Dead Sailor Steez, RIP IT UP!

pic14.jpg

The elusive Tele-Daffy!

pic05.jpg

CAW CAW! Go SICKBIRD Go!

LOLz those boys RIP IT UP!!!! Go Minnesota!