Anonymous folks

mec

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you? wave.gif I noticed that there were 48 of you, and only 33 of us registerd folks online. wave.gifwave.gif

I usually just log on anonymously, but this thread has made me feel weak and ashamed for doing so. Therefore I now proudly cast aside my cowardly secrecy and stand next to the likes of "mec", "tomtom" and "Dr_Flash_Amazing" and say to the world, I AM "REDOUBT."

Who are you? wave.gif I noticed that there were 48 of you, and only 33 of us registerd folks online. wave.gifwave.gif

I usually just log on anonymously, but this thread has made me feel weak and ashamed for doing so. Therefore I now proudly cast aside my cowardly secrecy and stand next to the likes of "mec", "tomtom" and "Dr_Flash_Amazing" and say to the world, I AM "REDOUBT."

Are you sure you're not all four?

What is this fruitcake love-in bullshit? Aren't we supposed to be making fun of each other's:

- preferred mode of ascent

- hardest redpoints

- dumbest fuckup

- fake speed ascent(s)

- clothing

- gear

- beta

- amusing Fred Beckey anecdotes

- stupid questions

- squid fetish

?

Bah! mad.gif

Sounds like something you learned in the Mounties Basic Spray course. If you had 2 years of retail experience and had posted on 4 NOLS bulletin boards, maybe you'd be qualified for some high-falutin spray, or giant housecats.

Some people go anonymous because it would cause too much of a stir if they were seen on the site.

Squid, for instance, recently went invisible. blush.gif Msybe cuz every time I saw him online I sent him PMs.

Either that or they are ass.com lurkers

Tools, wankers, gimps, asshats, and assorted defectives of questionable genetic makeup.

Eat a bag of dicks, anonymonkey bastards!

the_finger.gif

Hey DFA have you been taken over by trask? You've lost your touch latley. the_finger.gif

Decorum, dear sir. The good Doctor was merely responding in a manner appropriate to the given situation. Anything less, to quote the great Chuck Norris in his excellent turn as soap huckster (Irish Spring, wasn't it?), would be uncivilized. Indeed.

Tally ho, old chap! wave.gif