New gym in Medford/Ashland !!!

RuMR

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that he lists links on his site to cascadeclimbers but not to ascensionist, the site he actually posts to.

Good luck Lambone!

Rob, as you may know, the guys on Ascentionist take a dim view of both Bolts AND Gyms which they surmise must bring in lots of new climbers via birthday parties, marketing etc etc., leading to a general f*ing up the sport.

Very dim view. So it's no surprise Matt didn't announce it to them. It would have been like jumping into a Lions den at the zoo after not feeding the beasts for a couple of weeks.

I say good luck Lamebone too, like starting any business, it's hard work and risky.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Hey folks, thanks for posting about our new gym RuMR.

Yeah, I'd like to link ascensionist to my site because the site owner is my friend. However, some of the content on that site is obviously not appropriote for our business.

Things are going well, opening a climning gym is much more challenging then I ever imagined, but it has been a fun process. We look forward to starting the wall construction in two weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Matt

Rogue Rock Gym

Yeah, I'd like to link ascensionist to my site because the site owner is my friend. However, some of the content on that site is obviously not appropriote for our business.

Huh? Opening yet to come in 2 weeks and it looks like it changed you already! Probably be voting Republican next! laugh.gif

• 2 months later...