EVENT: Mediocre Sprayer Chest Beats About Climbing

Dru

Nov 6, In Vancouver BC. Drew Brayshaw presents a slide show and multimedia experience featuring chest beating, lies and slander about climbing.

[Cool] Place: Grandview School

the school is at Woodland and 5th Ave, just W of Commercial Dr. Admission is

$5, baked goods [chubit] are for sale, and it will start at 7PM so the kiddies aren't out

too late. The adults will go to a pub afterwards for drinking. [big Drink]

[sorry I couldnt be bothered to find the previous post on this topic [Razz] ]

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Dru is a corporate, self promoting, sell-out bastard who uses slave labor in Ireland to make his slide shows!!

He even displays an aparant obsession with giant squids and won't hesitate to expose you to pictures of the helpless giant squids!!

He is clearly just attempting to get his greedy sponser "Gander Mountain" to give him some more gear!

When will you stop? When will you have enough fame and fortune? What kind of "baked goods" are you trying to push on the kids?!

Dru, you shameless self promoter, you! Five bucks? Is that in loonies, or will you give us South of the boarder types the good ol' quebecois exchange rate, too?

I'm down with a road trip to see the infamous Dru and his tall tales- can we drink DURING the slideshow, or do we just show up drunk?

Barring me becomming gainfully employed,Cascade Climbers Pub Club bus of fun departing Seattle Nov. 6th at 10:00AM for a foray to the lands of our savage neighbors of the north.Meet the locals and their strange represtatives from the climbing community and get a chance to say "horsecock" at key points in Dru's speech. room for three, no room for gear- sounds like it's getting ripped a lot up there anyways. Visits to savor good gear selections at MEC and Granville Island or a hash bar. Complimentary touque with every round of beerhunter.Bus to return in a state of confusion that evening.

Same model helmet, different person. It wouldnt be the first time Doug has been mistaken for

1) a long haired girl

2) Barry Blanchard or other native climber

but as you see in the pic below he is lacking in the rack department

-

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

Name The Route This Photo Taken On!

Overexposure?[/QB]

Yup. Good eye Chuck. Peters fails once again. At this rate you're gonna have to buy me pitchers all night long Jordan. [big Drink]

[ 10-31-2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]