Portland Pub Club

b-rock

Calling all Portlanders. Daylight is waning. After work sessions at the dirty condom infested climbing mecca that is Rocky Butte are getting harder. Ice isn't in. No freshies to carve. Plastic sux. So let's start drinkin'!!!

Where - Produce Row, SE Portland

When - Wednesday October 23rd

Time - 7:30ish

Who - All y'all who decided 11worth was too long a drive last weekend.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright...so i'll be there, but dammit, i'm missing "enterprise" for it!

speaking of the old right hand, christ, has anybody seen the vulcan chick on said show? oh, wait, i'm married...

also, i'm still wet behind the ears to portland...where the hell is this place?

Southwest Face of the West Ridge. Second pitch was solid, first pitch was a choss-ridden horror fest. I should have taken the bail sling and biner as a sign from god and rapped off. Now I'm having to self-medicate in extremis in an effort to overcome the PTSD. Over 60m of stacked, loose rocks. Why anyone would want to climb that hunk of garbage I'll never know.

I look forward to trying a winter asccent.

Produce Row--I'll be there.

for some reason, the "i'm out climbing" excuse doesn't work w/ my wife...vague rumors and suspicions

...actually it's getting to the point where i think she'd rather i had more of an eye for ass, as it were, than rock...that way she could compete, ya see?

she's a beautiful creature though, and highly tolerant, like a cactus in bloom...she'll be along for drinks this evening

shred...didyer boss ask you to smile for examination this morning?

brock- can't climb tonight but i'd be all about it on thursday...if yer at the pubclub (and i must add, it would be mighty odd were you not, having planned it and all) we can discuss in whispers to avoid the ears of the aforementioned wild cactus

I'm still trying to get my plans figured out. I was hoping to do a Smith/Washington trip this weekend, but that may be falling through, in which case local (Beacon) might be the best bet for Sat. I'd like to hit another .10a or two, just to prove to myself that the first one wasn't a fluke. Whachya got in mind?