Looking for N. ID people to talk to or meet.

ladyrose42

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am located in CDA. I am into all kinds of activities. I really enjoy the outdoors. If you want a list of things that I have done or can do: Whitewater rafting, horseback riding, skiing, snowboarding, and more. Right now I am focusing on telemarking, and am entertaining the idea of starting to climb/mountaineer. I am open to any new activities, I just don't know many people who are outdoorsy so my activities tend to limit themselves fast. If I get into an activity and really enjoy it, I really like to go hard core. grin.gif

Edited by ladyrose42

No, I am looking for persons who want to go adventure seeking. Anything from whitewater rafting, to telemarking, to possibly climbing Mt. Raineer. I just want to make some friends who want to challenge/enjoy the outdoors with me.

So why is it so hard to find people? Or get in the with the crowd?

I have tried several times to get information on how to join and have tried to call and talk to someone who knows more, but all they did was reffer me to the web site for the Spokane Mountaineers. Most of the information is outdated. Anyhow, thanx for the suggestion, I will keep trying. However, my offer to meet/talk with people still stands.

I have tried several times to get information on how to join and have tried to call and talk to someone who knows more, but all they did was reffer me to the web site for the Spokane Mountaineers. Most of the information is outdated. Anyhow, thanx for the suggestion, I will keep trying. However, my offer to meet/talk with people still stands.

Ladyrose,

PM'ed you: am glad to give you straight info on the club and our outdoors community in general. Hope you're able to get out there and enjoy all this great new snow. --Steve

• 2 weeks later...