What'd Ya Get?

EWolfe

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got the 10-22 on order already for my 20D. Took advantage of some Dell coupons to get it for about $170 off the current going rate. Now I just have to wait for Dell to come through. I'm looking forward to having some true wide angle opportunities again on my 1.6x bodies.

I am looking at the EF-S 10-22 3.5/4.5, its a super wide format for the digi but, alas it wont fit on any other body at this time.

6WA.jpg

I still like my analog stuff which is mid seventies Canon so I dont think the lack of flexibility will be an issue.

Chirp -

Nice! Which WA are you looking at? 16-35/2.8? Others?

My sig. other lets me buy my own lenses, since she can't keep 'em all straight. But she did get me hooked up with Sirius satellite radio for the car and home. VERY cool.

Sweet! Please post a some pics from it! I am earmarking funds as we speak...those that dont go to the dogs TPLO surgery!

I've got the 10-22 on order already for my 20D. Took advantage of some Dell coupons to get it for about $170 off the current going rate. Now I just have to wait for Dell to come through. I'm looking forward to having some true wide angle opportunities again on my 1.6x bodies.

I am looking at the EF-S 10-22 3.5/4.5, its a super wide format for the digi but, alas it wont fit on any other body at this time.

6WA.jpg

I still like my analog stuff which is mid seventies Canon so I dont think the lack of flexibility will be an issue.

Chirp -

Nice! Which WA are you looking at? 16-35/2.8? Others?

My sig. other lets me buy my own lenses, since she can't keep 'em all straight. But she did get me hooked up with Sirius satellite radio for the car and home. VERY cool.

A check engine light AND a loose wheel bearing at the absolute furthest place you can be from absolutly anything in the middle of nowhere at the end of a 50 mile 4X4 trail cominng back from some slot canyons at lake powell. PLUS 30 or more watercrossings where i had to break the ice up before jumping in. and i got a jacket.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

My family likes to get me all climbing stuff all the time...which is kind of lame cuz there's not much i need....but still cool.

new crash pad

fleece mid layer thing

bag for my gear

random guide books

helmet

approach shoes

ski pack

ski poles (now if only we could GET SOME FUCKING SNOW!!!)

watch

some other gift cards and money

and since my birthday is right after christmas...

new stuff for my drumset- new crash cymbal, 2 splash cymbals - 10 and 8, new stands, new tom clamp cuz i cracked mine...

Hello capitalist!

I received 2 white shirts, a piece of ass, and all three two sizes too big, and a bottle of Thunderbird the American classic.

Thank you for allow Harry to post.

That would suck if the ass were three sizes too big.

Not necessarily so Geek_em8.gif

There has to be a country where ass is considered a delicacy

Daisy3new.jpg