You think our political season was tough

Peter_Puget

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A setback for global democracy. You think Bush will do anything but kiss Putin's ass while he reinstalls authoritarian / Moscow-controlled regimes in eastern Euro states? Sad.

ACTUALLY the US has turned up the heat on Putin, and he is livid. Powell just appeared in the UN and administered a verbal beating. The European nations and Canada are doing their part as well...

Meanwhile Putin just got a victory at home - regional Russian Governers will no longer be elected but *appointed*. hellno3d.gif

So presidential powers just got stripped in Ukraine. They just voted a bit ago. They know they are gonna lose, so they strip the presidency of power. Sweet.

Yep. That's why they refused to hold a recount - they knew 3-4 million votes were falsfied in the eastern regions and they would lose the recount. So, they will hold a "new" election runoff instead, and in the meantime try these shenanigans...

A setback for global democracy. You think Bush will do anything but kiss Putin's ass while he reinstalls authoritarian / Moscow-controlled regimes in eastern Euro states? Sad.

ACTUALLY the US has turned up the heat on Putin, and he is livid. Powell just appeared in the UN and administered a verbal beating. The European nations and Canada are doing their part as well...

Meanwhile Putin just got a victory at home - regional Russian Governers will no longer be elected but *appointed*. hellno3d.gif

CANADA?

Powell just got fired. And Bush could care less because putting pressure on Putin doesn't square with his theocratic paradigm of crusading against little brown people who own lots of oil.

Powell just got fired.

Powell is the de facto Secretary of State until Rice is confirmed.

And Bush could care less because putting pressure on Putin doesn't square with his theocratic paradigm of crusading against little brown people who own lots of oil.

The facts speak for themselves - pressure IS being applied. You'll need to find a new theory to justify your Bush hatred. I will also note that those who speak the loudest about the race of this or that person - or the supposed racism of this or that person - are usually the racists themselves. Put that it in your pipe and smoke it.

Powell just got fired.

Powell is the de facto Secretary of State until Rice is confirmed.

And Bush could care less because putting pressure on Putin doesn't square with his theocratic paradigm of crusading against little brown people who own lots of oil.

The facts speak for themselves - pressure IS being applied. You'll need to find a new theory to justify your Bush hatred. I will also note that those who speak the loudest about the race of this or that person - or the supposed racism of this or that person - are usually the racists themselves. Put that it in your pipe and smoke it.

U R Sofa King

We

Todd

Did

You like hairy women?

Well, no.... I like aliens who are beyond gender, but that's a different story.

Dru, my posting is entirely tasteful, showing a young man in self-exloration. His mood is almost puzzled, as he tries to understand that which we all try to understand in our own subjective ways....Poignant. Touching.

In the end, human, all too human.

You like hairy women?

Well, no.... I like aliens who are beyond gender, but that's a different story.

Dru, my posting is entirely tasteful, showing a young man in self-exloration. His mood is almost puzzled, as he tries to understand that which we all try to understand in our own subjective ways....Poignant. Touching.

In the end, human, all too human.

In the end, all too queer.