Shins show @ Key Arena, Dec 9.

chelle

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on where you sit.. I went to Tina Turner there a few years back, and sitting up in the seating area close to the stage rocked... I imagine way back it might not be as "cool" but they have lots of big screens so you can see it like a "live" music video smile.gif

(hey, Tina ROCKS, for those of you snickering in the background)

Anyone ever gone to a music show at the Key Arena? I don't typically like big venue deals, but it looks like the Shins have outgrown the Showbox... cry.gif Is it a decent venue?

http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=29300

Its an excellent value and both myself and my french chaeuffeur will be there...I'm willing to carpool if anybody wants to...parking down there is crazy! PM me if innerested. wave.gif

saw Tool there a couple years back, which rockband.gif ed.

security made me throw away my keychain-carabiner at the door tho.... bastids. (you know, those biners which are like 2.5 inches long and say "Not For Climbing Use". said that it could be used as a brass-knuckles-type instrument.)

it's like Give... Me... A... Fuckin... Break, ya punkass, lawsuit-paranoid morons!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

yeah but so the KA is OK, at least as far as big arenas go.. decent sound n' all.

security made me throw away my keychain-carabiner at the door tho.... bastids. (you know, those biners which are like 2.5 inches long and say "Not For Climbing Use". said that it could be used as a brass-knuckles-type instrument.)

Dude...no WAY. Really? Damn....I've got a plaster cast on my hand....could be used as a club....I wonder if they'll make me saw it off at the door? Doh...then there are pins in my arm...could be used to stab somebody's eyes out...maybe I should just forget it. frown.gif

moon.gifshocked.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Dude...no WAY. Really? Damn....I've got a plaster cast on my hand....could be used as a club....I wonder if they'll make me saw it off at the door? Doh...then there are pins in my arm...could be used to stab somebody's eyes out...maybe I should just forget it. frown.gif

moon.gifshocked.gif

yeah but a cast is a handicap (a temporary handicap, but still a handicap)... discriminating against THAT, they'd face a MUCH bigger legal hassles than those that'd result from you using the cast as a weapon in the mosh pit. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifcantfocus.gif