• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Hefty? Hm, that's a new one on me.
[chubit]

I like hefty chicks.

I like to run up to them at the beach and start shoving them into the water yelling "HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME GET THIS FUCKING WHALE BACK INTO THE WATER!"

Allison is "chuborama".

Chepe has spoken. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by flick:

Oh, I know honey, Ruebenesque is the PC term. Recognize that one?

Nope, not in describing me. I am occasionally referred to by my co-workers and sailing partners as 'burly.' When I am in a bad mood because I have to lift a lot of heavy stuff, I am burly and surly. [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

quote:

Originally posted by OfficeSpace:

Ability is no substitute for character and personality.

Now what the hell is this supposed to mean? As far as I have seen, heard and read she has no ability, no personality that I would appreciate(even if she thinks gu is spunk)and as far as character is concerned...well. The board speaks for it self...non. Character is developed in the early stages of childhood and I think she missed that lesson.

You must be pretty vacant Mr Space. Why on any given day one of her witticisms will "pop" into my head and provoke a smile or perhaps a chuckle or two. As far as ability it remains to be seen if you can even ascend our latest project!!!!
[laf]

Now as far as your character, attacking a young woman for shame! For shame!
[Mad]
Please act in a way Tim and Jon could be proud of!!!! Don't be the apple that spoils the bunch!

Well PP eat some spoiled apples then. In fact why don't you eat this. [Moon]

[ 09-18-2002, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: OfficeSpace ]

Ability is no substitute for character and personality.

Now what the hell is this supposed to mean? As far as I have seen, heard and read she has no ability, no personality that I would appreciate(even if she thinks gu is spunk)and as far as character is concerned...well. The board speaks for it self...non. Character is developed in the early stages of childhood and I think she missed that lesson.

quote:

Originally posted by Paco:

I thinking about picking up a pair of half ropes sometime soon and am interested in the Sterling Marathons. Anyone know who sells them around here?

-Paco

Paco, what we're you THINKING, posting a question about ROPES??!! Jeez, man, didn't you realize your GEAR question would be trumped by a much needed discussion between fat heads about fat asses?

ANYWAY, I do not know where to get to get the Sterling ropes. I have some nice Beal half ropes. As Necronomicon has found, I, too, think they're a bit snakey on rappels, but I like 'em. A single line makes a good glacier rope as well, so think about getting at least one dry version.