This weekend...

RuMR

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man, not only are you short and fat but you are dumb to boot. this is a made to order weekend for some freshie frolicing. in other words 8=======D till the ice freezes.

maybe short and fat, but i'd have my way with you and sending you crying home to mommy...stoopud canuck... yellaf.gif

man, not only are you short and fat but you are dumb to boot. this is a made to order weekend for some freshie frolicing. in other words 8=======D till the ice freezes.

maybe short and fat, but i'd love to have my bottom spanked by you and call you mommy smileysex5.gif

shocked.gifblush.gif

"FUCK YOU, QUEER!"

aw CBS... well if you get a little break and want to hit the gym, we could carpool. let me know. thumbs_up.gif
Scott, are you staying with your folks now? I do plan to go to Stone Gardens over the weekend. Certainly the crappy weather takes some of the sting out.

I am this weekend. I am in Kanada now, but am heading out of here at like 11:00 tonight.

little drytoolin if it aint too wet out.

ppppparty

Judge the halloween contest at the club.

Funny(or not)...the theme this year is "Halloween Hoe-Down"

Misprint on the flyer and website(www.first-avenue.com)...suppose to say, "come in your favorite wife-beater". Instead it says, "come as your favorite wife beater" hellno3d.gif

Long story-but after 25yrs, halloween might be the last night we are open. SAD SAD SAD. Been working there 10yrs! (for those of you who ever saw purple rain, its the nightclub a good portion of the movie was filmed)

PARTY!

Give us a hint as to your costume. grin.gif

I'm also going to a party. I am leaning towards a certain Belgian cartoon "boy reporter" as my inspiration. Will entail blonde hair dye. Anyone with dye experience post beta here rolleyes.gif

i am going to be a sexy goth soider witch. i have fishnets and fake eye lashes fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif