• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
David_Parker

If Kerry and Bush were climbers...

16-point snaf.gif

"I saw a 16 point buck"

"Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction"

Please compare and contrast the importance and impact of these two lies.

BEST POST OF THE YEAR!

This might be a possible topic of my next paper...

RobBob-

Do a google search for "16-Point Buck" and the east coast state of your choice. I found them in MA, WV, NJ?! among others....

Of course like the President, you don't seem to let facts get in the way of a good story.

If Kerry and Bush were climbers .....
neither one would have time to run for president since they'be chasing warm dry rock and freshiez... and the country would be on hell of a lot better off.... cause you know what? Gore would have been president the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

If Kerry and Bush were climbers .....
neither one would have time to run for president since they'be chasing warm dry rock and freshiez... and the country would be on hell of a lot better off.... cause you know what? Gore would have been president the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

You do realize Gore IS a climber? He's climbed Rainier among other peaks.

yes, but we all know bush can't do anything in moderation.... he'd be a dirtball peak bagger constantly jonesing for his next alpine fix just like the rest of us wazzup.gif

“I once had an incredible encounter with the most enormous buck — I don’t know, 16 points or something. It was just huge. And I failed to pull the trigger at the right moment. I was hunting down in Massachusetts, on the Cape.”

---cj, I'd say this fellow's the one not letting facts get in the way of a good story. rolleyes.gif

“I once had an incredible encounter with the most enormous buck — I don’t know, 16 points or something. It was just huge. And I failed to pull the trigger at the right moment. I was hunting down in Massachusetts, on the Cape.”

---cj, I'd say this fellow's the one not letting facts get in the way of a good story. rolleyes.gif

Oh MY GO ROBBOB! YOUR RIGHT! I'm SHOCKED TO HEAR A HUNTER LIE WHEN TELLING A STORY!