Mirazyme?

Thinker

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a similar experience. I asked a gal in Remond if they carried the stuff. She replied that she wasn't sure, had never heard of it, blah, blah, blah. As I was feeling a bit testy that day, I asked if she could get me someone who did know if they stock it.

She had a sudden change of attitude and walked me over to a computer where we looked up the item in their online catalog. Boom...there it was in black and white ( or was it color ) on the screen. She said she'd go check the store inventoy based on the stock number on the screen. I told her I'd be over looking at climbing shoes. She came by a few minutes later and provided the info I cited earlier.

She did say it's listed in their paddling section.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

wrong

my harem has never needed K-Y jelly

just the mere sight of trask, the sexy beast

brings a sloshing to the loins

of all women

take notes, lad
[Razz]

my notes about your harem all say "Baaaaaaaa" and "Bukbukbukbukaw!"

I like the funk in my poly! I won from the rep a Mtn Hardware "ZeO2" top that was supposed to control the bacteria. Man did I prove that shit wrong! If there's one thing I can't stand its when people wear deodorant in the hills. Part of the fun is seeing if you can get denied service at a restaurant upon return. [Cool]

[ 09-03-2002, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: jordop ]