Climb A Big Wall4Kerry

MervGriffin

People be talking about it:

September in Yosemite

Dude! Come on by. Climb the North American Wall, hang out on a portaledge, crap in a pvc pipe and inspire all Americans to vote for the anti-Bush! Or just hang out and talk or watch slide shows. Awesome!

hippies.jpg

"Three cheers for the Captain! We've seen the light!"

And while you're at it, don't forget to include a few mimes. They are always effectual!

mimes.JPG

A "Boulderer4Kerry" mime dismisses as irrelevent a "MercedRiverInnerTuber4Bush" mime at the base of Midnight Lightning in Camp 4.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

clown.jpg

Gee pal. Looks like you've moved way to the front of the line for one of the most offensive images ever posted on this site. Why don't you grab your big wall gear, get in your car and start driving to Yosemite to meet up with the other thoughtless clowns. And make sure you forward that picture to the Kerry campaign to show your love and support.

Gee pal. Looks like you've moved way to the front of the line for one of the most offensive images ever posted on this site. Why don't you grab your big wall gear, get in your car and start driving to Yosemite to meet up with the other thoughtless clowns. And make sure you forward that picture to the Kerry campaign to show your love and support.

Most offensive image? That's a pretty subjective rating there Mr. Griffin. Does it strike a nerve? Is there something in that picture that reminds you of yourself?

Most offensive image? That's a pretty subjective rating there Mr. Griffin.

Not necessarily the most, but right up there. If you are genuinely clueless why that picture might really offend some people, then you are only semi-educated. Dredge up the old cc.com "baby Jesus" thread for a variety of insights.

Shit Merv et al the crap you post is far more offensive.!

And what would that be?

Ha ha ha must have struck a nerve for sure.!

Looks like we're back in the school yard. Sorry, I already spent my lunch money so you'll have to shake someone else down.

Most offensive image? That's a pretty subjective rating there Mr. Griffin.

Not necessarily the most, but right up there. If you are genuinely clueless why that picture might really offend some people, then you are only semi-educated. Dredge up the old cc.com "baby Jesus" thread for a variety of insights.

Jesus wasn't the only person to be crucified Mr. Griffin. If you take it that I'm saying that Jesus was a clown, then I apologize for your over active imagination. Or maybe it is you that is semi-educated? As for your own personal"offensiveness" rating, please review the meaning of the word "subjective". You will find that other people actually don't find that image near as offensive as others that have been posted on this website.

banjo1.gif

If you take it that I'm saying that Jesus was a clown, then I apologize for your over active imagination. Or maybe it is you that is semi-educated?

Actually, I'm very well educated on this subject. So what does this image say to you that isn't obvious to others such as myself?

As for your own personal"offensiveness" rating, please review the meaning of the word "subjective".

Never claimed my opinion wasn't subjective. Never claimed my opinion was universal. Never claimed to speak for you. Didn't think I needed to spell it out but lest you be confused: IN MY OPINION, IT'S OFFENSIVE, and I'm confident that I'm not the only one who would be offended by it, in fact, millions would be, although IN MY OPINION, there are likely few on this site.

You will find that other people actually don't find that image near as offensive as others that have been posted on this website.

For example?

Actually, I'm very well educated on this subject. So what does this image say to you that isn't obvious to others such as myself?.

Mr. Griffin, it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes more. I'll leave it to you to put your own words to this, and the rest of the pictures posted on this site (Gotterdamrung has presented a few for you to interpret in this very thread). If you require a title from me, then please use this: "Crucified Clown".

For example?

Are you actually inviting me to offend you? I'll pass, but I'm sure others will oblige you.

Clown_Orange.jpg

Yah, I have plenty of questions and some answers too. Your right to be a flaming A-hole in 2004 is built on a stack of bodies sacrificed by my father's generation (and maybe your father's as well) who fought in the 1940's so we can enjoy our spoiled existence today. Grow up and think before you post your thoughtless little Nazi comparisons. It's apparently something you simply don't understand.