Attn. cc.com girlie men! (You know who you are)

Fairweather

i berate bush because he a friken moron who does not think for himself. something he has proven over and over and over again with his brilliant ability to communicate in English. i really think it is a shame people will vote for him just because he is a republican.

szyjakowski- proud member of the 99% but also a grandson of a veteran, a brother of an inspiring naval academy recruit and soldier for mother earth. the_finger.gif

Is he aspiring or are you inspired? confused.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snoboy - proud member of the 1%

the_finger.gif

Serving in peacetime and serving in combat repeatedly over a period of a year or years is far far different than serving in peacetime. Likewise serving in wartime in a rear area unit and serving in a combat unit are another thing altogether. Don't expect to be getting many bozo buttons from me either way. the_finger.gif

Wow, snoboy...your wit and wisdom continue to make me wonder just what you're smoking on a day to day basis. I'm applying this logic to YOU since YOU made an inference. Now I know that's a big word there burn out, but I am guessing you can read a dictionary at least. Shoo fly don't bother me anymore. the_finger.gif

Hunter Thompson lives in Colorado. He must be cool. I am Lono....

Why yes thank you gotterdamerung. I am the coolest journalist around, as I speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Can you handle the truth!?!

Scourge- your typical bullshit answer bothers me as much as pesky fucking mosquito. SLAP! Ahhh now the bloddy bug is dead. I hope your old enough to avoid the possible draft in America's future. And of course its easy to slander Bush and Co. via the internet. Free Speach Lad, Free press, Free Will. Hopefully, your moronic brain does still like these god-given rights that we as Americans are slowly loosing to this Administration. Go educate yourself before you talk out your ass anymore.

Why yes thank you gotterdamerung. I am the coolest journalist around, as I speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Can you handle the truth!?!

I always thought that journalists could use proper capitalization, punctuation, syntax, and actually spell!rolleyes.gifCan you find the errors and turn your paper back in tomorrow?...moon.gif

Scourge- your typical bullshit answer bothers me as much as pesky fucking mosquito. SLAP! Ahhh now the bloddy bug is dead. I hope your old enough to avoid the possible draft in America's future. And of course its easy to slander Bush and Co. via the internet. Free Speach Lad, Free press, Free Will. Hopefully, your moronic brain does still like these god-given rights that we as Americans are slowly loosing to this Administration. Go educate yourself before you talk out your ass anymore.

Wow, snoboy...your wit and wisdom continue to make me wonder just what you're smoking on a day to day basis. I'm applying this logic to YOU since YOU made an inference. Now I know that's a big word there burn out, but I am guessing you can read a dictionary at least. Shoo fly don't bother me anymore. the_finger.gif

Logic, eh? Try looking up Boolean, and then check out the definition of AND...

Thats right ratboy. Thanks for telling Fairweather how journalism (and writing in general) works in the real world. If I had to spend the time remembering how to spell a certain word or where this punctuation mark goes properly, could I have written such brilliant and profound literature.

And please don't make me answer this Fairweather. Now back to my drug induced life of colors!

I"ll never be drafted... ever heard of L Company 75th Infantry. What's wrong with a two year military or community requirement to serve our country anyway?

America isn't perfect, but we're still the best.

Relax, kick back, pop a few more pills to avoid feeling paranoid about your rights being taken away. Most Americans haven't lost anything that's "God-given". Free speech, free press, the last I heard, no one is being executed or imprisoned for speaking out against the government.

Did you lose your meds?

I"ll never be drafted... ever heard of L Company 75th Infantry. What's wrong with a two year military or community requirement to serve our country anyway?

This unit was reactivated in 1968. Parent lineage was The Merrill's Marauders of the Burma campaign. This unit is now the link between the composite unit of WW2 and the modern 75th Inf Reg (ABN). L co 75th infantry served under the command of the 101st ABN in Vietnam. I read several books written by a former member of this unit. The last time I was in D.C. I went to the Museum of Natural History. In a glass case was a handwritten letter left at the wall by a member of that unit and a black beret with the old I CORPS LRRP symbol as a flash. I recognized the names he wrote about in the letter from the books I had read. The letter and the beret were one of the many tokens left at the base of the wall for friends lost in Vietnam. L Co LRRP was deactivated in late 1971.

“Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Here am I, send me.”

Scourge.... thumbs_up.gif

I'm certain spending a couple of days in Burma on your way to Thailand or spending a few weeks in Pakistan are all the qualifications you need to proclaim the wonders of rule by military junta there.

Likewise, I'm sure sitting in a smoked out haze in British Columbia marks you as a political consultant. The point being is that when you've seen conditions in certain countries with your own eyes, interacted with the people, consulted with members of the government or military it tends to open your eyes about the realities of life in those places. No illusions here.

Logic, eh? Try looking up Boolean, and then check out the definition of AND...

AND is a NOISE word. bigdrink.gif

America isn't perfect, but we're still the best.

Relax, kick back, pop a few more pills to avoid feeling paranoid about your rights being taken away. Most Americans haven't lost anything that's "God-given". Free speech, free press, the last I heard, no one is being executed or imprisoned for speaking out against the government.

Did you lose your meds?

WTF are you talking about....

do you really know what the homeland security act of power is??????

have you ever read Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

maybe you should learn how to salute properly now that you are such a worldly veteran.

Now, what did i do with my ether or was that talwin.....