another reason i'm scared of Tennessee

minx

WAR (White Aryan Resistance) doesn't argue for racial superiority? Put the pipe down Greg. You've been sniffing the snuggles too long.

I'll need to check on them, but you're probably right. I couldn't recall who, specifically, I had on that list; there are a lot of them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what NAACP stands for? NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COLORED PEOPLE It was so named at a time when 'colored' was the common moniker for blacks. None of the groups I named are working for racial supremacy, just racial separateness.

greg, every now and then you say something so epicly stupid that there really is no point in discussing the topic with you. hellno3d.gif

Do you know what NAACP stands for? NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COLORED PEOPLE It was so named at a time when 'colored' was the common moniker for blacks. None of the groups I named are working for racial supremacy, just racial separateness.

greg, every now and then you say something so epicly stupid that there really is no point in discussing the topic with you. hellno3d.gif

Have you studied racism in America? Have you read about these groups? I doubt it. I have some interesting reading for you, if you're interested. Otherwise, get off your intellectual, liberal, fucking high horse and shut the fuck up.

that's only cuz he's bitter...and his knees are bothering him...and his red lacy thong dyed his wife beaters pink yelrotflmao.gif

that's b/c he's in his 30s and single, he's old, and he let a woman do his laundry. (he does it so much better himself)

ARE YOU INSANE???????? Trust my laundry to another? YEAH, RIGHT!!!!! You know me better than that.

greg it's time for you to just be quiet and go fold the towels now. buh bye wave.gif

Nice retory, sweetie, but it doesn't work. Nice dodge. got that 'sweet little wife' thing down yet?

I'm pretty sure he is a troll. I bet he is some lefty that wants to make conservatives look like morons. Keep it up Greg, you're doing a great job. thumbs_up.gif

Please break down what is incorrect in my statement. Am I incorrect in my expansion of N-A-A-C-P? Am I incorrect in the knowledge that blacks were once called 'coloreds'? Or that this was a common term? Is the aim of most racially preferential groups to advance their own people? Remember the 'Negro College Fund' commercials? They weren't trying to advance Mexicans, they were advancing blacks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what they are doing is necessarily wrong, but let's call a spade a spade here (pun unintended).

Please break down what is incorrect in my statement. Am I incorrect in my expansion of N-A-A-C-P? Am I incorrect in the knowledge that blacks were once called 'coloreds'? Or that this was a common term? Is the aim of most racially preferential groups to advance their own people? Remember the 'Negro College Fund' commercials? They weren't trying to advance Mexicans, they were advancing blacks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what they are doing is necessarily wrong, but let's call a spade a spade here (pun unintended).

NAACP Mission Statement:

"The NAACP insures the political, educational, social and economic equality of minority groups and citizens; achieves equality of rights and eliminates race prejudice among the citizens of the United States; removes all barriers of racial discrimination through the democratic processes; seeks to enact and enforce federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights; informs the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and seeks its elimination; educates persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action in furtherance of these principles."

ARE YOU INSANE???????? Trust my laundry to another? YEAH, RIGHT!!!!! You know me better than that.

greg it's time for you to just be quiet and go fold the towels now. buh bye wave.gif

Nice retory, sweetie, but it doesn't work. Nice dodge. got that 'sweet little wife' thing down yet?

my husband isn't insecure enough to need me to be a 'sweet little wife' he's perfectly happy with 'sassy hot wife'. rolleyes.gif

advancement doesn't equal supremacy. i seem to recall you posting all sorts of things about personally trying to get ahead. oh but i forgot...you are supreme when compared to everyone else.

advancement doesn't equal supremacy. i seem to recall you posting all sorts of things about personally trying to get ahead. oh but i forgot...you are supreme when compared to everyone else.

I didn't say supremacy, minx. You're getting emotional and losing the ability to argue logically...pull it together. I never said anything about my personal supremacy, did I? Man, it's easy to get you spun up lately.