New BBS for those in the area

Dane

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, the INW isn't a place, so there is no need for another climber to show up. Westside pogie bait... smile.gif

Anyone living in the INW knows it is a place because they always have to drive somewhere else to do any really good climbing.

Lot of noise to wade through here CCC at times. I thought it could easily be done better. So obviously I don't agree that CCC was doing a good job for the INW specifically. That is not CCCs fault.

I see a place for both to the benefit of all involved.

The Spokane area has enough going on that I thought it would be nice for all of us to be better informed on the activities at the local areas. I was active in the area for awhile, will be again and still have family and property there. So I stop in on occasion. If nothing else it will help me and a few others I climbed with (and in similar situations) easily keep up on the what is happening.

The Internet allows easy access to a lot of info. Bringing all of the INW info and players together in one spot a good start.

The recent issues at Dishman and the options available to resolve them are a good examples as to why the exchange of current info is a good idea.

Having co-authored the original guide to Minne and helped on a section of "Idaho Rock", INWR.com also gives me a place to document some of the info and historical trivia I have collected overtime on what was been done and by who.

Makes sense to me now. I will keep my eyes on it! I just hate to have to go to two different sites while I am supposed to be working! Keep it up, as I love the older pictures. I was primarily interested in finding out how much work it takes to get soemthing like it up and running. I have been toying with the idea of trying to get one up, as I have a bunch of stuff from South American climbing areas I dont know what else to do with.