July 3-5 Partner Needed

TimL

My partner had to bail for good reasons, so looking to do something in the mountains. Was thinking of something like Clean Break and Chianti, or a long rock ridge traverse or something snowy/icy, but I'm open to anything. I could maybe take Tuesday off as well. PM me if interested. thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TimL, gimme a route description for WA PAsss

That is an area, not a route.

I'm a bit rusty at multipitch anchor building

Chianti, East Face and Juno Tower, Clean Break.

I don't think these terms go together.

Rope gun alert! Wish I could hit you up for some rope gunning Timmy, but it's the 4th and I'll be fightin' fires!

If you go up to Chianti think about camping up at the col a knocking off a few of the other towers too! Lots of cool looking rock up there!

Climbing partner bailed, unbailed, then rebailed. PM me if you want to climb at WA Pass. I'd also be into other stuff. I'll ropegun. Just make sure your competent and can follow fast 5.10- in the mountains.

Hey jja nice pics!

Attached is your pic of the route with the offwidth indicated by the red arrow and a possible alternate indicated with blue arrow. Anybody here done the blue arrow corner? I remember peeking up it. Looked nice, quite asthetic, but might have pinched off. Not much asthetic about that offwidth!

Anybody got any beta on that corner? Seems like maybe Colin might have posted something about that. Here's the post I was thinking of.

369312-chianticorners.jpg

369312-chianticorners.jpg.73de8e647ca10923408c63a58f25598e.jpg

Edited by Al_Pine

• 2 weeks later...