Punk-Ass Roomate

EWolfe

So, I was sraying a bit last night, and I kept hearing my room-mate coming in and out.

I came out of my room to see him carrying a standing fan down to his car. wazzup.gif

As he went down, I went over and checked his room, and he was 3/4 of the way MOVED OUT! madgo_ron.gif

No notice, and when he came back in, I heard him fake-talking on the phone to his girlfriend:

"So, if I am going to be staying with you tonight, I am going to bring my fan over to stay cool."

What, do you think I am, a fucking idiot? boxing_smiley.gif

Sticking me with all $740 of rent the day before it's due? the_finger.gif

Now I have to spend the rest of the week finding another place to live. Missing work, and probably lose my deposit, even though I fulfilled my 9-month contract.

All this after I let his girlfriend stay with us for 3-1/2 weeks, when he said it was only going to be one. She even got mail here, jeapordizing my lease. hellno3d.gif

Punk-ass bitch! madgo_ron.gifthe_finger.gifthumbs_down.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like you two have some unresolved communication issues in your relationship. Take him aside and have a gentle conversation, but make it clear that if he can't keep you abreast of major changes in his life, it just won't work and he'll have to move out.

Lummox, I like you better when you're at sea the_finger.gifhahaha.gif

Anyone in Bellingham need a roomate?

NS professional, mushsmile.giffriendly, quiet, clean, no pets

i go out tonight. the port engine aftercooler had to get fixed so thats why i been on the hard.

wtf is a 'NS professional'?

NS generally means non-smoking, and professional means you get paid for what you're doing, so 'NS professional' would be someone who gets paid for not smoking.

Personally, I'm an amateur - I don't even have a sponsor. I guess to be professional you have to be really, really good at not smoking, but that probably means spending a lot of time training and working out to stay at the top of your game. That would take all the fun out of it for me: I'd rather just stay a recreational non-smoker.

i go out tonight. the port engine aftercooler had to get fixed so thats why i been on the hard.

Lummox, get yerself a sailboat and your problems are solved. I know where you can get a good blue-water boat cheap---a buddy of mine just bailed on an around-the-worlder after getting the shit scared out of him in that storm that killed those folks in Haiti.

And by the way, you've been "on the hard" since the day you started posting at cc.com! wave.gifthumbs_up.gifthe_finger.gif

Lummox, I like you better when you're at sea the_finger.gifhahaha.gif

Anyone in Bellingham need a roomate?

NS professional, mushsmile.giffriendly, quiet, clean, no pets

You're timing's good - it's gonna be frickin' hot landside.

Safe trip!

SWAB! hahaha.gif