Trip Photos

carolyn

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initially drawn in by the chance to see a actual, real-life Minnesota-type hottie, the website is unavailable. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Just had to rant, I'll keep trying. Gotta love those Minnesota chics with their parka tanlines [Wink]

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

dude she's right there, black hair, pink tank-top...try again.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH! Stop teasing me, I still can't get that cheap-ass yahoo thing to work. Tell me she's not wearing tight shorts, too! OH, OH, yeeeaaah! Whew, I need a cigarette! [laf]

Okay, this is starting to piss me off. Why can't a guy eyeball some Minnesota alpine booty? Post the pics on cc.com, there, Carolyn. Maybe I miss the look of those homespun midwestern girls, who knows.

As a sidenote, Carolyn, we at People's Front for Snafflehound Protection are currently scouting sites for a Snafflehound Sanctuary and have included Minnesota on our short list. Would you be interested in hosting a small contingent of snafflehounds for an indeterminate amount of time? Please let us know, snaffles need our help.

Greg W [big Drink]

Jeez, I hope I am wrong... says you face ruin and suffering, unexpected disaster followed by small dissapointments. Give me a second and I will cast further into the future and see if I can find you some hope

there sems to be some hope for you if you can learn to be more flexible in how you think about and deal with things and people

good luck and peace be with you

sk

[ 07-24-2002, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

As a sidenote, Carolyn, we at People's Front for Snafflehound Protection are currently scouting sites for a Snafflehound Sanctuary and have included Minnesota on our short list. Would you be interested in hosting a small contingent of snafflehounds for an indeterminate amount of time? Please let us know, snaffles need our help.

Dear Greg W,

On behalf of all minnesotans I am honored to hear of your recent request for us to provide a Snafflehound Sanctuary. Seeing that the snafflehounds have been on the endagered species list for well over two years now due to the snaffle-squito's I think we would welcome a sanctuary here in the flatlands. Please be prepared to provide plenty of firearms filled with jungle juice, smokes of all sorts, and numerous types of Terminal Gravity brews in order to keep the evil one's away. In addition we ask that you arrive with pocket rockets (fully lit, of course) on your head so we can be sure you are representing the real "People's Front For Snafflehound Protection". We have had numerous hoaxes in the past and will NOT tolerate them in the future!

Please let me know if you have any further questions before we finalize the mission.

So....has anybody been able to access the site and see the REAL photos? [Confused]

I would be happy to post some of them on this site, but I cant figure it out (guess Im not as computer saavy as I thought [Roll Eyes] ). Sorry if it didnt work for some of you. Yet, happy I was able to provide some entertainment mid week! [laf]