Greatest Dog in the World.

scott_harpell

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrong again, thank you for playing. The Greatest Dog in the World title belongs to Caddis, the recording setting speed climbing dog. rolleyes.gif

I met Caddis. Despite the company he keeps, he does seem like a pretty decent guy. But everyone knows that the greatest dog in the world (except for its short life expectancy) is the Bernese Mountain Dog.

Edited by gslater

Looks like your basic run-of-the-mill yuppie dog. The kind a Lesbaru driver would get. The kind you might see sniffing Prana ass at Smith.

Bwahahaha yelrotflmao.gif

I have proudly never been to smith in my life. Nor has my pup. Why would we when Index, the king of crags, is in our backyards? rockband.gif

Looks like your basic run-of-the-mill yuppie dog. The kind a Lesbaru driver would get. The kind you might see sniffing Prana ass at Smith.

I have proudly never been to smith in my life. Nor has my pup. Why would we when Index, the king of crags, is in our backyards? rockband.gif

cuz its pissin' down rain?? cantfocus.gif

cuz its pissin' down rain?? cantfocus.gif

Makes it more sporting. thumbs_up.gif I live 10 minutes off highway 2 thumbs_up.gif