end of an ERROR

pope

Here you go fatty:

Powell and Armitage Intend to Step Down

Are we still going to go bouldering if I come out to Boston? hahaha.gif

Do you think posting a link to the same story makes it more accurate the second time?

and miss out on the trolling? an insult is an admission of being unable to find a relevant rebuttal.

That's funny, I used the same insults JoshK used.

More liberal hypocrisy. I'm seeing a trend. fruit.gifwave.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I wasn't aware of IG's relationship to FT. I don't have enough interest in all of this to read everything that's going on here....but I was wondering why this guy was calling me on the carpet about the NPR piece like we are in high school debate, and making claims about me not backing things up. Yep, he's right, I have better things to do with my time than that.

But having said all of that, now that it's apparent who it is, I'll be sure to avoid discussions he's in. I just don't care for the guy.

Icegirl seems to come to the defense of both Fat_Teddy and Martlet. Considering they are both non-climbing right wing sprayers, it's a possibility they are one in the same. Who cares tho, they are both morons.

I climb. I guess politics isn't the only thing you know nothing about.