end of an ERROR

pope

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand he was wounded in the buttocks.

So can we say that John Kerry takes it in the ass?

In the butt, in the mouth, in the pussy....but hey, no rough stuff!

I'm curious. Do you think if GWB threw his dental records over the White House wall...do yo think anybody would give a shit?

I understand he was wounded in the buttocks.

So can we say that John Kerry takes it in the ass?

In the butt, in the mouth, in the pussy....but hey, no rough stuff!

I'm curious. Do you think if GWB threw his dental records over the White House wall...do yo think anybody would give a shit?

So why won't John Kerry release his military service records to the public????

Good question. Did he really deserve that 3rd metal? One thing that is not in question is whether anybody has ever received three, two...or even one metal for bravely climbing into a reclining dental chair in Texas knowing full well that he faced the certain removal of a calculus from his enamel. OMFG!

Well shazam! I didn't have any trouble locating them:

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/military_records.html

Pope do you think that hurdling over thousands of names on the Guard waiting list was EASY? Shit bro, we're talking about a man with jumping skills on par with Carl Lewis and Bob Beaman.

Amazing what you can find on the web:

bushdui1.gif

Does this not bother anybody?

Bush was born in 1976?

Kerry DIDN'T release all his records. There were medical records and award submissions, both concerning the purple heart in question, that are missing. Kerry's campaign said they could be viewed at campaign headquarters, only they lied.

Heres a question. Who really gives a damn if kerry really should have gotten a purple hear. I've seen guys get purple hearts for not much more than a scratch its not exactly up to the person but their command to decide if they earned it. As for bush who cares if he managed to get out of a war that no one wanted to be in anyway. He beat the system. Its like whether or not clinton took a hit in the 70's...who gives a shit every one does dumb shit. I want to know about now and how they are going to take care of current issues.

Heres a question. Who really gives a damn if kerry really should have gotten a purple hear. I've seen guys get purple hearts for not much more than a scratch its not exactly up to the person but their command to decide if they earned it.

That's the point. Kerry's command decided he didn't earn it. He went outside the chain and took it upon himself to get someone to give it to him.

But Kerry met with his immediate superior officer, Lt.Cmdr. Grant Hibbard, the next morning and requested a Purple Heart for his wound. Hibbard recalls that Kerry had a "minor scratch" on his arm and was holding in his hand what appeared to be a fragment of a U.S. M-79 grenade, the shrapnel that had caused the wound. "They didn't receive enemy fire," Hibbard tells Insight. Since this was an essential requirement for the award, the commander rejected Kerry's request. Hibbard does not remember that Kerry received medical attention of any kind and confirms that no one else on the mission suffered any injuries.

Good point teddy but there was still someone above him to make the decision. It dosen't take much to get a purple heart just a knick and its yours. I guess I can see the suspicion and I am curious why he would want to hide records but once again does something so insignificant that happened 40 years ago really have much bearing on his value as a potential president. I personally cant stand the guy but this debate wont really have any effect on who I vote for. A phrase from high school goverment comes to mind mudslinging. I wish people would focus on whats important now. Like integrety, is the canidate going to produce what this country needs.

Good point teddy but there was still someone above him to make the decision. It dosen't take much to get a purple heart just a knick and its yours. I guess I can see the suspicion and I am curious why he would want to hide records but once again does something so insignificant that happened 40 years ago really have much bearing on his value as a potential president. I personally cant stand the guy but this debate wont really have any effect on who I vote for. A phrase from high school goverment comes to mind mudslinging. I wish people would focus on whats important now. Like integrety, is the canidate going to produce what this country needs.

Ultimately no, not for me. military service is not a prerequisite to be CIC. If it were, Dole would have been POTUS.

Do you have a source for that quote? I want to read the whole thing. Thanks for providing it. Always good to have the facts. thumbs_up.gif

I couldn't care less about Bush's DUI (or Clinton's inhaling), but how one reacts toward military service when called points to character IMO, particularly when one wants to be Commander In Chief. As does seeking medals under false premises, if that's what happened. I share the feeling that a President shouldn't have to have prior military service, but avoidance of duty does mean something, at least to me. Particularly when that person then has the gall to try to tarnish someone else's record that did serve.

Do you have a source for that quote? I want to read the whole thing. Thanks for providing it. Always good to have the facts. thumbs_up.gif

I couldn't care less about Bush's DUI (or Clinton's inhaling), but how one reacts toward military service when called points to character IMO, particularly when one wants to be Commander In Chief. As does seeking medals under false premises, if that's what happened. I share the feeling that a President shouldn't have to have prior military service, but avoidance of duty does mean something, at least to me. Particularly when that person then has the gall to try to tarnish someone else's record that did serve.

Hibbard Quote

I couldn't care less about Bush's DUI (or Clinton's inhaling)

I care. Inhaling an illegal drug, while really stupid, is a personal choice. There is very little potential for direct harm to another person. Driving under the influence is entirely different. It was in the late '70's that my my wife was riding in the car with her mother when a drunk crossed the center line on Christmas Eve, leaving my wife without a mother. My wife was unconscious for two weeks and still lives with the physical and psychological scars. To anybody who has experienced this, there is a huge difference between the actions of Clinton and George W.

I couldn't care less about Bush's DUI (or Clinton's inhaling)

I care. Inhaling an illegal drug, while really stupid, is a personal choice. There is very little potential for direct harm to another person. Driving under the influence is entirely different. It was in the late '70's that my my wife was riding in the car with her mother when a drunk crossed the center line on Christmas Eve, leaving my wife without a mother. My wife was unconscious for two weeks and still lives with the physical and psychological scars. To anybody who has experienced this, there is a huge difference between the actions of Clinton and George W.

Kerry's treason and war crimes must really piss you off, then.

How can you idiots argue the validity of one of Kerry's medals (among many) and not be bothered by the rich-kid draft dodging of Bush? One purple heart seems pretty damn minor compared to all the strikes against bushy.

Treason? BWAHAH.. Moron. pitty.gif

Edited by JoshK

How can you idiots argue the validity of one of Kerry's medals (among many) and not be bothered by the rich-kid draft dodging of Bush? One purple heart seems pretty damn minor compared to all the strikes against bushy.

Treason? BWAHAH.. Moron. pitty.gif

Draft dodging? People currently IN the military aren't eligible to be drafted. Of course, having never served, you may not know that.

I know someone will chime in and prove me wrong but anyone over the age of lets say 40 who has never woken up in the morning and said damn i shouldn't have driven home raise your hand. The world is full of people who do stupid stuff when their young or old and some get caught or hurt others and some get lucky and dont. Asking for a president who has never made a mistake is living in a dream world. I wouldn't give up my mistakes for anything. I've learned from them and hopefully become a more mature and knowledgeable person because of them and thankfully no ones been hurt due to them. Once again the question is who has that knowledge and maturity to lead us in the future.