RopeGunz-R-Us

EWolfe

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get on the sharp end, you weak- moon.gif MoFo's.

Tired of gunnin' you! cantfocus.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

hey hey HEY!!! those of us from the Followers Depot sincerely appreciate the services provided by Ropegunz-R-Us. do we not faithfully clean the pitches you lead for us? carefully and attentively belay you? say nice things about your asses as we sit on ours? moon.gif provide as much beer as is necessary to nourish our ropegun? bigdrink.gif in same cases even provide snacks and tasty treats? cheeburga_ron.gif wear p'rana tops? evils3d.gif spew encouraging although meaningless encouragement? provide you w/the opportunity to get in as many leads as you want? while at the same time providing an unending amount of adoration and adulation?

sheesh! what more do you ropegunz want? as followers we give and give and give and still you act like this. just plain selfish! HMMMMPH!

wink.gif

hey hey HEY!!! those of us from the Followers Depot sincerely appreciate the services provided by Ropegunz-R-Us. do we not faithfully clean the pitches you lead for us? carefully and attentively belay you? say nice things about your asses as we sit on ours? moon.gif provide as much beer as is necessary to nourish our ropegun? bigdrink.gif in same cases even provide snacks and tasty treats? cheeburga_ron.gif wear p'rana tops? evils3d.gif spew encouraging although meaningless encouragement? provide you w/the opportunity to get in as many leads as you want? while at the same time providing an unending amount of adoration and adulation?

sheesh! what more do you ropegunz want? as followers we give and give and give and still you act like this. just plain selfish! HMMMMPH!

wink.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Murrin park this friday with the girlfriend, anyone else want to join in???

ok wait a minute. this raises some questions...

who is the ropegun in this scenario? your g/f right? hahaha.gif

will you be using your new rope?? if so, for what? evils3d.gif

join in what??? shocked.gif

wink.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

Thanks for the reminder - Now I am thinking about Minx in a Prana top... smile.giftongue.gif

wave.gif

wink.gif

don't worrie there are plenty of us young guns that can't get enough smileysex5.gif.. i mean climbing in moon.gif

Murrin park this friday with the girlfriend, anyone else want to join in???

ok wait a minute. this raises some questions...

who is the ropegun in this scenario? your g/f right? hahaha.gif

will you be using your new rope?? if so, for what? evils3d.gif

join in what??? shocked.gif

new rope hasn't come yet. I'm the ropegun (I know, hard to believe).

STFU, what is wrong with you man, don't edumacate these fools that leading is the bomb. I don't know about you or any one else, but I like being a rope gun, that means I get to pick the style and what we are going to climb no questions or suggestions asked. The pointy end is where I want to be, da hell with seconding.