Crowds at Vantage.

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vantage sucks and the people who climb there because they lack the fortitude to go to the mountains and actually climb also suck. Don't you people from the Seattle megalopolis area have anything to climb over there? Have you people heard of the sport of scuba-diving? It's really "rad" because you get to buy a lot of expensive high-tech yuppie equipment and come home with "rad" stories of your exploits, but it's much more difficult to irreparably destroy the oceans. Dennis

Dennis, why must you belittle people who don't do as you want? Just because I climbed at Squamish once doesn't make me some super-cool badass climber like Peter Croft. The same principle works in the other direction: climbing at Vantage doesn't mean I suck.

I can't believe you're older than 15, man [hell no]

Trask, I appreciate the feed-back but, good God, lad, do you kiss your mother, wife, or kids with that mouth as well? I'm not a fundamentalist or anything, but you need to clean up your act, my man. Lizard Brain, Good point and well said. Never thought of it in those terms... and I kinda like it. Thanks. Dennis

Vantage Choss has some good opportunities to stay in shape for big cliffs of Mother Stone. When there you can pretend like you are doing real climbing and get/stay in shape for that.

But, the truth has been spoken. Vantage sucks and so does everyone who climbs there outside the training window. Climbing in Vantage in June is only for the lamest sport climbers.

But, natural selection works, which is why Vantage Choss comes crashing down regularly.

No self-respecting legitimate climber would have been climbing at Vantage anytime recently. Unless they live in Vantage...that is the only excuse. And who lives in Vantage?

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Dennis, dude, pop a lude and chill out. Fuck! Everybodys' got their own agenda. "News flash!!!" It just might not jive with yours. Ya think?

[big Drink]
trask

Good point , trask

Pay attention, Vantage may be a choss pile but, it would shure suck to loose it. Weekdays are awsome.