Drug testing

EWolfe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is funny to me is that you smoke some weed and get mellow and get munchies and test positive for weeks. but if you smoke heroin and cocaine you get juiced and you get shit done and are only positive for a couple days. fukin amateur druggies are sad.

Here's a thought: Hydration - drink as much H2O as you can stand, then drink some more. It will dillute the other components of your piss. The vitamin B to turn your piss yellow is probably a good idea too. Or maybe asparagus.

Another thought: most companies do drug testing but don't care about the results until you piss them off. Then they have a reason to fire you.

yo-

I used to work in a lab that tested piis--- it's easy to pass:

Unless they take a blood sample or worse.. hair.

But, just go in any head shop and they sell cleansers for about $15 that you drink a few hours before the test and you don't have to sweat it at all.

Dru- don't let anyone bullshit you-there are no test for lsd period-- some musherooms can be but they have to wanna spend some serious dough to on that one and it has to be done within 24 hours.

From what I understand, to test for LSD, they'd have to test seratonin levels, AND test them while you were still tripping, neither of which would likely be either plausible or likely, especially since that would be by no means anywhere near conclusive.

From what I understand, to test for LSD, they'd have to test seratonin levels, AND test them while you were still tripping, neither of which would likely be either plausible or likely, especially since that would be by no means anywhere near conclusive.

i guess they'd have to sample your gray matter for rainbow coloured koala crap laugh.gif

Drinking massive amounts of water is a good way to defeat a drug test. However, it is fairly easy to tell when someone has been flushing by testing the levels of Creatine in the urine, which for most people are in a fairly tight range most of the time. Creatine can be bought as a supplement at places like GNC, etc. because bodybuilders and athletes like to use it to stimulate muscle growth. Using the correct amount of vitamin (b-complex for color) and creatine (for counter-deviousness) supplements, one could theoretically fool the test. the_finger.gif