CC.OM SPRING PICNIC

mattp

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No freeloaders. You have to provide a service.

if mr. wind comes, he can hold my beer.

i'll hold any thing u want evils3d.gif

i might drive down i just bought a truck and i want to see how well she does, cause shes pretty much a POS but will probly get twice the gas milage, and i can beat the shit out of it snugtop.gif

plus if u stare long enough at me i might do a trick wave.gif

I'll cook, Minxie! cheeburga_ron.gifrockband.gif

hey cracked, note that i said MAN's work. i'm pretty sure it's going to take a few more birthdays before you qualify. if you call me minxie again you might not see those bdays.

hope you make it in your sporty new truck mr. wind. nothing wrong w/a good POS. i'll be stylin in the 93 mazda grin.gif

hey cracked, note that i said MAN's work. i'm pretty sure it's going to take a few more birthdays before you qualify. if you call me minxie again you might not see those bdays.

hope you make it in your sporty new truck mr. wind. nothing wrong w/a good POS. i'll be stylin in the 93 mazda grin.gif

the_finger.gif Minxie!!!! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giftongue.gif

the_finger.gif Minxie!!!! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giftongue.gif

better watch it cracked. it seems there's a fair number of guys here who wouldn't mind holding you down while i show you several painful ways to use an elk steak wink.gif

Good times, man. Met some new people, which is always cool.

Indeed, Cracked was laying low and missed out on the elk. AlpineK was the only one who knew the proper super-secret handshake. Thanks, buddy! wink.gif