PUB CLUB 4/13

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... With this and next weeks work schedule I don't think I can have the deck ready (and house climber proofed) by tuesday. We are going to Shultzy's after the Will Gadd slide show, correct? Nickerson could be pleasant (I think someone mentioned it last week), and they don't allow smoking until after the kichen closes if I remember correctly, and we can take over that side room...

Right on "main street" (I'm not sure the actual name, but its the old Snoqualmie highway), there is a grill -- maybe it's the North Bend Grill or something like that. We've gone there in the past and they treated us just fine.

Well I mention the Mt. Si tavern that is right up in that area. I don't know if they any food though. Another place that I am thinking of is Rogue Brew Pub in Issaquah, damn good beer there and they serve food.

That Issaquah Rogue Brew Pub may bring some cc'ers out that live a ways out and don't normally do "pub clubs"?

It is a great place.

We may want to try to head to North Bend on a slightly more optimistic forecast:

TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 5500 FEET. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES AROUND 10 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT.

TUESDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 4500 FEET. AFTERNOON PASS TEMPERATURES IN THE UPPER 40S. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES AROUND 10 MPH.

TUESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 3500 FEET. WEST WIND IN THE PASSES AROUND 10 MPH.

Don't be such a fairweather pub clubber, Matt. hahaha.gif

If PC stays in Seattle, I'll make an app. If it goes to Exit 32 you can 86 me. 10-4? I know, I know, I won't be missed.

Yeah the weather looks like shit and I am sore from this weekend. I definitely vote for putting off the PCGC until next week and having a regular ole PC in Seattle.

The Nickerson is at the north end of Queen Anne just about where the Fremont Bridge meets Nickerson Street. It's kind of in the middle of the road (or appears like it is in the middle of the road to me). Map attached.

318 Nickerson Street:

333103-Nickerson%20map.gif

5a1a55ac0d38b_333103-Nickersonmap.gif.05c1eb63474dc1bb1450c87d3558edda.gif