• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dru

New Super Secret Forum!

snaf.gif

You sure that's not Hairy Pie, Harry? hahaha.gif

Hello crack!

You may be correct, my English language skills are not up to par. Do you play golf? hahaha.gif

Thank you for allow commie to post.

Lol, I think Minxie has me beat. 2747 posts, AND she's a mod! cry.gif

you'll note that was my only post in spray yesterday. and if you call me minxie again i'm going to have to start pulling hair and calling you fat wink.gifyellaf.gif

you'll note that was my only post in spray yesterday. and if you call me minxie again i'm going to have to start pulling hair and calling you fat wink.gifyellaf.gif

So is this type chit that goes on in the new all womyn forum. It should be made visible to all and it could be called the cat fight forum.

So is this type chit that goes on in the new all womyn forum. It should be made visible to all and it could be called the cat fight forum.

Actually, the cat fight forum should only be viewable by cc.com donors. Timmy and Jon would start rakin it in.

And don't forget the "bi-sexual nomadic entertainers" forum, so we don't discriminate against the assclowns on the board. wink.gif

Hey Dave and Badvoodoo, how can there be those forums when you (clear throat sound) guys would be the only ones posting? yelrotflmao.gif

Hey Dave, how can there be those forums when you (clear throat sound) guys would be the only ones posting? yelrotflmao.gif
I was wondering the same thing. hahaha.gif

A little bird told me that the "Women's Only Forum" has been created and is a super secret forum just like the moderator forum. A female moderator has to activate your account once they know you are really a girl. Once activated you can access the super secret forum which is otherwise invisible to us male peons. It sounds sorta like Wonder Woman's jet. Discuss.

You know they are just talking about how hot the men of CC.com are. grin.gif

yelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif Yeah, but the difference is we don't talk about how cute our asses are,

well....except for Amber hahaha.gif

just so y'all know. the women of cc.com have already discussed how hot you guys are. the conclusion is that some of you may be fine pieces of ass but most of you are dirt bag climbers who can't afford to support our climbing habits. what we're really discussing is where to find hotties who can afford all the gear we want and be our personally trained belay slaves. smileysex5.gifevils3d.gif

we could call it the sorority. rolleyes.gif

Is it true that archenemy was banned from the super secret women's only forum blush.gifshocked.gifooo.gif

you mean "she" really is a woman? confused.gif

she can bring the bacon home

and fry it up in a pan.

Got a nine-inch Mr. Right

don't need no jerk with a gland.

New Super Secret Forum!

wasn't there a deodorant by that name?

So the forum really exists. How else can we explain the disappearance of so many females over the past year?
rolleyes.gif ya that totaly explains it

snaf.gif