Colorado Custom Hardware contact info?

dberdinka

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need those cams this year I wouldn't bother sending them in to CCH. I think their turn around time is around 8-10 months if they haven't already lost your unit. If you just need the triggers repaired, Bernie who works in the mountain shop in yosemite will fix them for you. Give the mountain shop a call 209-372-1001. Thats the yosemite switchboard but they can direct you to the Mountain shop.

I have heard that someone in squamish also fixes aliens. Maybe Dru would know.

Yeah, that's me in Squamish.

I'll be back there by the end of April for sure. You can drop them off to Valhalla Pure, and I can do triggers. On Sight can do slings if you need.

If you need them done sooner, contract me by PM, and we can try to work something out.

berdinka

im in need of there phone #, address, or email as well. if you find any of those could u please pass it on?

i have a blue alien that i want to send back due to the trigger coming apart from the metal sheath that covers the stem, thus rendering the cams useless. im hoping i can send it to them and they will just replace it if not fix it.

nope

i bought it several years ago (cant remember where). and while getting out of an tight placement, the actual trigger just detached from the sleeve. it really wasnt THAT tight though, as i got it out w/ a nut tool in less than a minute. i was pretty surpised that it broke, as i have many aliens that have put up w/ far more abuse and are doing fine. i found it recently in the bottom of the gear box though and want to see if i can get it fixed/replaced, but cant find there info anywhere

slightly offtopic .. is there anyplace local (seattle) that fixes the old style two stem camelots ? I need a new trigger and cables and no place local sells the old style anymore.

i know its not seattle, but perhaps you could mail order a kit. i just got back from j-tree and saw that the shop "nomad ventures" was selling the old style trigger kits. i have no idea if they have any in stock or not, but if you dont have any luck locally you might consider giving them a call.