PERSONAL ATTACK!!!

Bronco

I'm with you Bronco. Loggers need pickups or bigger trucks. If you want to slam suburban fucks then thats fine, but don't be dissin on real workers.

Absolutely. Loggers and people with similar jobs are the reason those trucks were made. Even without them driving around blaring Bob Seeger.

It drives me insane seeing a massive F-series, 4-door, lifted truck in the supermarket parking lot with a 4'8" housewife getting into it, which she has room to do because she took up 2 parking spaces.

snaf.gif loggers need no trucks.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely. Loggers and people with similar jobs are the reason those trucks were made. Even without them driving around blaring Bob Seeger.

It drives me insane seeing a massive F-series, 4-door, lifted truck in the supermarket parking lot with a 4'8" housewife getting into it, which she has room to do because she took up 2 parking spaces.

snaf.gif loggers need no trucks.

Thats absolutely right... though you figure that the king kong mega beatch sized 4WD fad can only last so long and get so ridiculous before it will seem as stupid as Afros, giant bellbottoms, zooba pants, aviator glasses... etc. Its coming.

Hopefully after that things will go back to ONLY loggers and the like driving crew cab fords... and the masses can evolve to some OTHER equally ludicrous and socially despicable trend! Which they will! thumbs_down.gif

In closing, Bob Seeger and The Silver Bullet Band rules. rockband.gif

I'm with you Bronco. Loggers need pickups or bigger trucks. If you want to slam suburban fucks then thats fine, but don't be dissin on real workers.

If loggers quit cutting down trees and creating ugly clearcuts then they wouldn't need big ugly polluting trucks. the_finger.gif

rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

FUCKENA DRU LOL

You guys are a bunch of suckas, especially that rookie beyotch Bronco the_finger.gif

True story, I'm at Fry's in Renton and I'm getting into my eco friendly vehicle and there is this monster fucking F450 or something, huge lift, big tires, and who jumps out but Gary Coleman's long lost white brother... i mean brutha. Dude was about as tall as the tires, I don't think he could reach the door handle from the ground. ROFL

True story, I'm at Fry's in Renton and I'm getting into my eco friendly vehicle and there is this monster fucking F450 or something, huge lift, big tires, and who jumps out but Gary Coleman's long lost white brother... i mean brutha. Dude was about as tall as the tires, I don't think he could reach the door handle from the ground. ROFL

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

THAT WAS ME YOU DIRTY HIPPY!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

True story - for some reason, my wife and I were invited to a fancy dinner party with special instructions "no hunting talk" as some guests might be upset. Well, I was upset about being invited then told not to do what I do best, which happens to be telling huntin stories. What to do? Put a bunch of hunting stickers all over our "nice" truck and drive it to the party. Let me tell you, there was a couple of long-hairs that looked a little grumpy when they arrived and parked their honda electric 4 door scooter next to our truck. They just got out and stared at the truck and bumper sticker, got back in their car like they must have the wrong place, got back out, looked at the truck again, then slowly made their way to the door with a glum look on their faces. I'm not sure if they were more upset about the truck or the hunting stickers but, I said nothing about hunting. The look on their faces was worth having to mind my manners the rest of the evening.

Enviro-vegans! bigdrink.gif

THAT WAS ME YOU DIRTY HIPPY!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

True story - for some reason, my wife and I were invited to a fancy dinner party with special instructions "no hunting talk" as some guests might be upset. Well, I was upset about being invited then told not to do what I do best, which happens to be telling huntin stories. What to do? Put a bunch of hunting stickers all over our "nice" truck and drive it to the party. Let me tell you, there was a couple of long-hairs that looked a little grumpy when they arrived and parked their honda electric 4 door scooter next to our truck. They just got out and stared at the truck and bumper sticker, got back in their car like they must have the wrong place, got back out, looked at the truck again, then slowly made their way to the door with a glum look on their faces. I'm not sure if they were more upset about the truck or the hunting stickers but, I said nothing about hunting. The look on their faces was worth having to mind my manners the rest of the evening.

Enviro-vegans! bigdrink.gif

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gif Classic, man. What's better than a good hunting story at dinner? I love it.