stupid things to say at work

whirlwind

tonight i was working (i'm a cashier at a gas stasion)

when a girl came in and i started the normal yada yada, she told me she lost her debit card and had to order a new one so i asked how much it cost, she said nothing i said i had to pay for mine, and her reply was, well thats cause ur not female. ( . ) ( . )

so my "smart" coment was, " well maybe i can borrow ur breast sometime", which isn't so bad although there were 3 other girls in line by this time. bounus was all four girls smiled and the one leaving gave me "that look" that just melts ya, oh yeah did i mention she was probly a 8 on the scale of 1-10. smileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defintely fast on your feet,man; so did you get her number? Gotta remember to follow through when you take a swing.

bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

no worries.. whirly is totaly FINE.. she will be back. no woman in her right mind forgets where the cute gas guy is wink.gif

Defintely fast on your feet,man; so did you get her number? Gotta remember to follow through when you take a swing.

bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

no worries.. whirly is totaly FINE.. she will be back. no woman in her right mind forgets where the cute gas guy is wink.gif

Unless it's 1:12 AM, and you just came from a night of study the Tequila Research Institute yellaf.gif

thumbs_up.gif Go get some smileysex5.gif

"Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. "

"Thank you for sharing."

"Well, aren't we just a ray of f*cking sunshine?"

"I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit."

"I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. "