lesson

sk

for today: It just dawned on me that angry people ( I work customer service) will say ANYTHING to try and get an angry response. I find this interesting.

thank you for sharing this Muffy Moment wink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif I can out aggro anyone, give them my number madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifyellaf.gif

You don't know anger, you're Canadian. You want rage and anger? Give me a call. madgo_ron.gifrockband.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

GregW: 1

Dru: 0

I totally understand where you are coming from here E and I don't hold it against you at all.

Hey, I got that nice Steely Dan box set I found on the freeway just waiting for you to come and pick up wazzup.gifwave.gif

you miss the oint silly, they get more mad tha more calm and soft and quiet I get. It's sorta fun wink.gif I love my job grin.gif

When I was a bike courier sometimes I would smile and wave at jerk off drivers who were getting aggro on my ass. It helped that there was no way they could catch me in city traffic. yellaf.gifthe_finger.gif

you miss the oint silly, they get more mad tha more calm and soft and quiet I get. It's sorta fun wink.gif I love my job grin.gif

When I was a bike courier sometimes I would smile and wave at jerk off drivers who were getting aggro on my ass. It helped that there was no way they could catch me in city traffic. yellaf.gifthe_finger.gif

I did that on the freee way once (not on my bike) this guy flipped me off and I smiled and waved.. I thought he was gunna EXPLODE yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I laughed all the way where ever I was going grin.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

when i am on the freeway passing some semi, and a dude starts tailgating, i slow right down and match speeds with the semi, or even slightly slower evils3d.gif and wave in my mirror
I do that when someone tailgates too grin.gif I creep along and do my little car dance fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif "you can't make me hurry"

The other day some guy cut me off with no blinker. I got in the other lane to go by him, when I did he was shouting and flipping me off, for what reason i'm still not sure. so I look him right in the eyes, smile, and bring it on over. he slamed on his brakes and swerved onto the shoulder, aparently he didn't want red paint from my truck on his POS! thumbs_down.gif