Nacho's Pre Pub Club Report (this is live!)

MysticNacho

Here I was looking forward to pub club tonight. After a rousing spell at Index, and not seeing ANYONE else in the parking lot at 8:30 ::cough:: ::cough:: BRONCO I decided to head back here to make a late appearance at the regular Pub de Club. I log on, and discover 5 threads continuing the endless debate of location. End result? I have no clue where to go, the Duchess or the East side..... hmm... lets see... hmmm.... well the only logical choice is to crack open a brew in here and make myself a burger on the ol' stovetop! Because, DA-YAMN I'm hungry, and I'd rather cook something than risk going to the wrong place. There's always next week!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nacho! Did you hang around outside a 7-11 with a $5 reward for whatever chump would buy you a sixer? You know what I'd do? I'd take that $5 plus the beer funds, go inside, buy the beer, walk outside, sit on the curb and drink that beer in front of you. As I walked away I'd say, "Nacho...that's a $10 lesson I just gave you for half price. Have a nice day."

Macho Nacho - do you drive the green volvo with oregon plates?

I am sorry I missed you, I got to the parking lot at 5:30 with 3 of the Budwiser girls, (you know the ones in the ads) [Cool] and we partied until about 2:30am, drank a whole keg of beer [big Drink] , decided nobody else was coming and didn't want to wait there all night and went home.

Just kidding about the bud girls and the keg, I just figured since both you and Lambone had planned to be out there already and weren't found, (I hiked everything from the country to the inner town wall) nobody else was coming and went home at around 7:30.

There were spectacular views of the mountains. [smile]

If it makes you feel any better, I'd be glad to hook up with you another time out there, especially durring the week. I can give you some pointers on flailing and crying. [big Grin]