Who wants to climb Rainier with me

scott_harpell

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Bug said) Maybe we should dress up like our least favorite avatars and take pictures of each other shitting in crevasses.

Good idea. I'll pretend to be Jim or JoshK, and drive up to Paradise in a Ford Excursion. I'm planning to arrive a few days early anyhow in order to acclimatize a little...so I'll do a couple of firewood carries to Muir, so we can build a roaring campfire. You'll recognize my disguise with the "I heart.jpg Halliburton" teeshirt.

(Bug said) Maybe we should dress up like our least favorite avatars and take pictures of each other shitting in crevasses.

Good idea. I'll pretend to be Jim or JoshK, and drive up to Paradise in a Ford Excursion. I'm planning to arrive a few days early anyhow in order to acclimatize a little...so I'll do a couple of firewood carries to Muir, so we can build a roaring campfire. You'll recognize my disguise with the "I heart.jpg Halliburton" teeshirt.

Nice. I'll be sponsored by Exxon Oil and Weyerhauser and the Tri-Lateral Commission.

...so I'll do a couple of firewood carries to Muir, so we can build a roaring campfire.

No joke: I ran into a couple guys hiking up Mount St. Helens one summer (around labor day) and they had a bunch of wood strapped to the frame of their packs. They also had a boombox. Their goal was to build a fire and listen to Ozzy on the crater rim.

the_finger.gif