Topic beyond chuck's fucking rants about the war..

HRoark

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like shorts over polypro. What bugs me is the fact that more and more there is no light-colored polypro available?

WTF? Dark clothes are stupid in the mountains, at least in the summer. They suck up the sun and bake your ass, and according to Ray Jardine they attract more bugs.

Unfortunately dark polypro under shorts looks a little less dorky (light colors make you look fat) so only the useless variety exists. I mean, c'mon, if you're wearing shorts over polypro, it's too late to be worrying about fashion. That's like ordering a diet Coke with your Big Mac.

How's that Roark ol' budddy? wink.gif

I like shorts over polypro. What bugs me is the fact that more and more there is no light-colored polypro available?

WTF? Dark clothes are stupid in the mountains, at least in the summer. They suck up the sun and bake your ass, and according to Ray Jardine they attract more bugs.

Unfortunately dark polypro under shorts looks a little less dorky (light colors make you look fat) so only the useless variety exists. I mean, c'mon, if you're wearing shorts over polypro, it's too late to be worrying about fashion. That's like ordering a diet Coke with your Big Mac.

How's that Roark ol' budddy? wink.gif

Okay, except for the fact that you're such a fucking beanpole, nothing could make you look fat unless you wore Oprah as a coat.

Burn your Schoeler clothing.

Wear one piece cotton long jonns, cotton briefs, cotton socks, cotton gloves and rubber rain gear including a rubber fisherman's hat.

Discuss..

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to wrap these puttees on my hobnail boots...

Oh, just the usual: a little conversation with an irate client who didn't read their contract and don't understand why I'm only doing what I said I would do, making a life or death decision about a sick cat, and going to a 44 year old friend's memorial service. Talking about the war might actually be a relief.

Oh, just the usual: a little conversation with an irate client who didn't read their contract and don't understand why I'm only doing what I said I would do...

Don't you just love that? And people wonder why we call it "Contracting".

Sorry about the cat, bro.