Best after climb food

fenderfour

i'm definatly down with the rare ahi tuna that shit is so good epaecaly peper seared.

i asked for it rare once in the squamish pub and they looked at me crossed eyed and told me they couldn't serve it that way. i told em i was a chief and i know it can be, and if it wasn't rare i'd send it back. they brough it out alittle more cooked than i like but it was very close to rare and still pretty good.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I came off Rainier, the gf at the time teamed up with a rope mate's wife and met us in the parking lot with the ultimate yuppie tailgate party. Red wine, fancy cheeses, smoked chicken, tons of fresh fruit, pasta salads, and plenty more.

That was a nice change of pace from cramming everything in the car and making the mad dash for the burger stand in Elbe.

The last time I came off Rainier, the gf at the time teamed up with a rope mate's wife and met us in the parking lot with the ultimate yuppie tailgate party. Red wine, fancy cheeses, smoked chicken, tons of fresh fruit, pasta salads, and plenty more.

That was a nice change of pace from cramming everything in the car and making the mad dash for the burger stand in Elbe.

AND YOU LET THAT ONE GO???? shocked.gif

nahh...that's just planning.

the food would get cold on the way to the top for the great summit views. it's only good if she lugs the portable microwave (to heat the chicken) and the portable blender (for margaritas) --both available at REI with a handy and fashionable carrying case-- to the summit wink.gif

nahh...that's just planning.

the food would get cold on the way to the top for the great summit views. it's only good if she lugs the portable microwave (to heat the chicken) and the portable blender (for margaritas) --both available at REI with a handy and fashionable carrying case-- to the summit wink.gif

F@*K THAT.. light and fast BABY wink.gif