music you listen to

lummox

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drivetime is for Archenemy, pure driving death metal with a female vocalist - rockband.gif.

Some downhome New Orleans blues on the computer to keep me from going postal at work.

Drive home to some soothing Nevermore - nice pure metal from Ballard. thumbs_up.gif See you at Goofy's, Warrel.

How easy you come over to the dark side.

Drivetime is for Archenemy, pure driving death metal with a female vocalist - rockband.gif.

Some downhome New Orleans blues on the computer to keep me from going postal at work.

Drive home to some soothing Nevermore - nice pure metal from Ballard. thumbs_up.gif See you at Goofy's, Warrel.

How easy you come over to the dark side.

It's called immersion brainwashing by my housemates.

CD's in my car right now are:

Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse

High on Fire - Art Of Self Defense

Burzum - Det Som Engang Var

Behemoth - Thelema 6.66

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

What!!! No Nevermore? Some fan you are! the_finger.gif

Do you mean stalker?

'Fan', 'stalker'; is there really a difference? rockband.gifwave.gif

Mr. E's got a point about chillin' with oldie goldies. I've got CD that I made especially for drive time with my twin kids, to mellow them out so they don't beat each other to death in the back seat. Stuff like Willie's/Booker T's version of "Without a Song"...Bill Withers' "Lovely Day" and other smooth soulful stuff. Trying to pass along the good ones to them, since their ears will be polluted soon enough with the thrasher shit.

i am floating along with some tosca today. the first cd from delhi9. i can pretty much attribute my being able to keep from going fukin postal today on the downtempo mood it brings on. payin fukin bills. contemplating the tax i owe. it can make a person aggro. did someone mention weekend? fukin a.