Hey Jon...

MrDoolittle

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trask contributes for years, and gets the boot because a moderator doesn't want her boss getting pissed that she's reading nasty shit while she's at work???? WTF???? Does this sound crazy to anyone else but me? Am I surrounded by lunatics? Is this how you let your mods treat your valued contributors?

Trask contributes for years, and gets the boot because a moderator doesn't want her boss getting pissed that she's reading nasty shit while she's at work???? WTF???? Does this sound crazy to anyone else but me? Am I surrounded by lunatics? Is this how you let your mods treat your valued contributors?

hey mr. droolalot- you can kiss my lilly white ass. i was making a point. i have not banned ANYBODY! not one single person including trask. trask contributed a lot of wit and humor. he also contributed and equal amount of pointless drivel that was on occasion offensive. and i'm damn near unoffendable. so SHUTTHEFUCKUP

hey mr. droolalot- you can kiss my lilly white ass. i was making a point. i have not banned ANYBODY! not one single person including trask. trask contributed a lot of wit and humor. he also contributed and equal amount of pointless drivel that was on occasion offensive. and i'm damn near unoffendable. so SHUTTHEFUCKUP

you are so easy to troll minx

JoshK said:

...the over-moderating is pretty lame. The whole point of a community is the discussion is going to spread to other topics and people should be able to post what they want to.

Fairweather said:

But lately I've noticed a shift toward a more Seattle-style, stodgy type of moderation

May you all find joy in this more and more politically homogenized place.

Bug said:

It's no fun argueing with someone who agrees with you. This site is seeming more and more like a club. I still like it but it is loosing what made it unique.

Minx said:

IN CLOSING: SHUT UP AND QUIT WHINING ABOUT STUFF THAT ISN'T HAPPENING. GO WHINE TO YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS

ehmmic said:

Trask is free...to spray all over any other site on the web. You dependent people should just start a group ICQ with him.

Trask said:

I will not be coming back to cc.com. If they've gone so far as a total IP blockout, that tells me they'd never let me back unless on their terms...which as those of you who know me know, I'd never accept

MrNatural said:

jesus fucking christ