SAMPLE..tonite

bobbyperu

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dark bar, like dimmly lit. like a good place to kickit when youre exspecially lit. anyway i really don't expect but a few people to be remotly interested in this sort of thing its mostly for those who already know of the goods i speak or those looking to check out somethin new and differnt... natty, i'll be chillin on the floor for sure... i gots purps, and will be kickin back in the boot sippin bourbon, enjoying the scenery, in good company. you'll have to come down on of these nights... i heard BWC played the tractor last nite... oh and i'm all about gettin out the boot and into the air cast, back to tennies in like 2 days, riding in a couple of weeks, climbing shortly thereafter. fruit.gif psyched! -bp

Hey, some of those guns are registered!

Probly.

meybey.

sum.

is it me or do some of the folks around here have a warped sense of reality, or just think its funny to totally stereo-type... this is spray, but kinda sad anyway... the baltic room for whats its worth, is a pretty trendy, somewhat hipster-ish, club. theres a little bit of diversity and culture, but not too much... for me coming off the ski hill tho, its fun, and alot differnt than the nightlife up here rolleyes.gif mostly i just dig live music, and appreciate all sorts rockband.gif or chill on youre computer yellowsleep.gif whatever-bp

Probly.

meybey.

sum.

is it me or do some of the folks around here have a warped sense of reality, or just think its funny to totally stereo-type... this is spray, but kinda sad anyway... the baltic room for whats its worth, is a pretty trendy, somewhat hipster-ish, club. theres a little bit of diversity and culture, but not too much... for me coming off the ski hill tho, its fun, and alot differnt than the nightlife up here rolleyes.gif mostly i just dig live music, and appreciate all sorts rockband.gif or chill on youre computer yellowsleep.gif whatever-bp

Dude, wake up. Violence has followed the hip hop scene for some time. There have been shootings outside hip hop clubs in Pioneer Square, some violence at a hip hop festival sponsored by the Cube radio station. You probably never hear about it because it's black-on-black crime, which according to some doesn't exist.

Roark

Probly.

meybey.

sum.

Some of us make a lot of assumptions as well. You don't even know what color I am. And yes, stereo-typing humor is amusing. So is sexist humor and political humor. Isn't that free speech thing cool?

Probly.

meybey.

sum.

Dude, wake up. Violence has followed the hip hop scene for some time. There have been shootings outside hip hop clubs in Pioneer Square, some violence at a hip hop festival sponsored by the Cube radio station. You probably never hear about it because it's black-on-black crime, which according to some doesn't exist.

Roark

yelrotflmao.gif youre a generalizing, ignorant fuck! this scene is the last thing from violent... the_finger.gifrolleyes.gif-bp

Probly.

meybey.

sum.

Some of us make a lot of assumptions as well. You don't even know what color I am. And yes, stereo-typing humor is amusing. So is sexist humor and political humor. Isn't that free speech thing cool?

Free Speech??? wrong site DOOOOD tongue.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Probly.

meybey.

sum.

should i give a fuck what color you are? and i agree that other people making fools of themselves is humorous, but my point is that goin to see this show is fun. thats it. its not some social commentary, tho you can continue to humor me by taking it there if you wish- free country yelrotflmao.gif-bp

Going to a show is social commentary. You are supporting a group of individuals that you like. And hey, live it up. I was thinking of going, but really, this is way more fun. I think you actually got a little worked up back there. Hee hee hee. cantfocus.gif

You and hip hop? Yeah, right.