shit

allthumbs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I heard Portland is getting freezing rain already.
had the freezing rain this am. it was nasty. I just got done shoveling my drive way, had to break threw the layer of ice to get at the snow. But I think it may be comming to an end as it seems to just be raining now. We shall see.

A panic of "emergency shoppers" cleaned my local grocery of produce, breads, etc.

Checkout person asked me if i was "stocking up"

"No. Just some shopping..." rolleyes.gif

shocked.gif "Haven't you seen the news? There's a BIG storm coming"

Reactive, disconnected TV culture plays out it's drama yet again. thumbs_down.gifyellowsleep.gif

You're lame ass storm and lame ass drivers are making news here in CO! How sad is that, people?

When I lived up there ,we had one little 4"-5" snow in Seattle and most of the people at work called in. Frickin' sad...you'd think you all lived in florida or something. Even people with big 4wd trucks bailed... hahaha.gif

PDX is an ice cube on top of 5-7 inches of snow. mushsmile.gif

My hats off to Hawthorne Starfucks, the US Postal Service, and Mt. Hood Ski bowl and all ya'll who schlepped up there last night. fruit.gif

Oh, and lets not forget the tender at the Stube who fashions a mofo of a hot toddy! rockband.gif He more than made up for the chicks at the upper hut who tried to serve us frozen beer - clue: if you leave the keg outside when it's windchill factor of -10, it will freeze....