a new level of plabness obtained

gapertimmy

the snow keept falling, and i kept being sick, and computers kept breaking... life as i knew it seemed rather, well, fucking lame.

but today, i saw the light... life does not suck, life can not suck with 12" of light freshish.

today, well my friends, today has been possibly one of the plabbest days of my life (and i'm at work... crazy)

go get sum. wave.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

translation of above rambling. if you weren't planning on it already, change your plans, and get to the nearest snow covered feature near you, and RIP IT UP.

uber.

does the parking lot at work count?? wink.gif

No, Muff muff, it does notcount... now through that fear of driving in the snow out the window and go get into some not so wet snow....

Alright Timmay... Was it slow up there today? droppin off the summit and rippin mad fluffy powder all the way back to the office? Yeah yeah, buuuuuudieeee!

jkrueger and I hit Bachy the last few days and it never stopped snowing! I have never seen it snow so hard here in Oregon. We were collecting snow drifts in our laps on the chairs up! First time for actually skiing in powder in Oregon rather than the Cascade Crud I am so used to. I thought I was back in the rockies! Man it was awesome! Plus, since the vis was down yesterday, it felt like we had the whole Rainbow chair area to ourselves! bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

Ok, it was cold enuf to freeze da balls off a brass monkey. cold enough it was better to climb gaper ice in order to not have to stand around belaying. cold enuf pillars spotaneously cracked. cold enough i have 3" of rockies pow pow on my apartment dumpster. wazzup.gif can we have 2 months of this please fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif