I'm back Beyotches!

Distel32

Hey so Bishop kicks even more ass than I could have ever imagined. Did the best problem in the world, High Plains Drifter. Bottom line, it is the coolest problem ever!

I have zillions of pics and they will be up over the next few days so check out the bouldering gallery. I got to climb with Matt Birch for a few days and have some cool pics of him making v12 look like v1.

Plus I have 50+ pics of 3 problems that are totally classic and would guarantee nobody on this site has ever even seen.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Will I looked at that Secrets, cool for sure, but the crux move is made while sitting?? Loses some attraction, you know? Plus it was a rest day and I was checking out Matt Birch's project, soooo sick. The Brown Wall at the beehive, minimum v14, very bad crimps........

The tablelands are lame. We went there once and only because it snowed in the milks. Spent the rest of our time in the milks, druids, pollen grains, bardini's, and Dales Camp, my new favorite area!

AAAAHHHHHH Bisop picture barrage!!!!!!

Me on Iron Fly

zero_friction_pic_4801.jpg

Matt Birch on Scanner Darkly

zero_friction_pic_4802.jpg

Chris Sending Japanese Zen Flute

zero_friction_pic_4804.jpg

Jason falling

zero_friction_pic_4806.jpg

Me on a really cool traverse at Pollen Grains

zero_friction_pic_4807.jpg

Wes smacking the lip on a "secret" problem

zero_friction_pic_4808.jpg

Wes on The Wave

zero_friction_pic_4809.jpg

Me on Evilution

zero_friction_pic_4909.jpg

Me on Michael Cain (stand start)

zero_friction_pic_4805.jpg

Jason doing Jedi Mind Tricks

zero_friction_pic_4910.jpg

Kava, great little place. I finally found the printed out beta for middle earth so I'll type it up and get it to you in the next day or two.

Eric from Kava (not sure if you know him) is an amazing climber!

Sounds good thumbs_up.gif By the way, how were temps down there at this time of year? I see snow in your pics. Was it crowded?

not really crowded, warm in the sun, people climbing without shirts, chilly and great friction in the shade, about 20deg every night.

I was sleeping in a van with my gf and all the condensation froze on the inside of the van every night. Chilly, but the temps were perfect during the day.

Crowded if you went to the birthday boulders or ironman, but never saw anybody in 2 days at the pollen grains, only matt birch at get carter and the beehive, nobody at dale's camp, nobody at bardinis, and nobody at the druids.

There are so many boulders, if you leave the milks I doubt you will see anybody.