Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

      We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs

We've done these before, but ...

Recommended Posts

Scott, do I need to point out that the test was designed by Libertarians? The goal is to push as many as possible into the Libertarian end of the pool (which is why over 30% of respondents wind up there), and shake up the way people think of themselves. Dustin, maybe you really are a liberal and just never knew it, it must be time to come out of the closet.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dru said:

how come it says anarchists are libertarians? madgo_ron.gif

because there is very much a similarity between anarchy and liritarianess..that is why it was an easy road for me from PUNK to libritarian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Off_White said:

Scott, do I need to point out that the test was designed by Libertarians? The goal is to push as many as possible into the Libertarian end of the pool (which is why over 30% of respondents wind up there), and shake up the way people think of themselves. Dustin, maybe you really are a liberal and just never knew it, it must be time to come out of the closet.

 

i am aware of that, but at the same time. most people who say they are conservatives really dont know what the fuck they are talking about. especially if they are blue collar conservatives. how you can be that i do not know. it helps to read the FAQ section of the website too. the only true conservatives i know about are thsoe that are in office or those that make 100's of millions of dollars. i think that amending the processes of election would be a great step for this country as voters are aingst laden when they are, as someone pointed out earlier "voting for the lesser of two evils" it is time to fix that and finally be able to support a candidate rather than merely voting against a candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scott_harpell said:

Off_White said:

Scott, do I need to point out that the test was designed by Libertarians? The goal is to push as many as possible into the Libertarian end of the pool (which is why over 30% of respondents wind up there), and shake up the way people think of themselves. Dustin, maybe you really are a liberal and just never knew it, it must be time to come out of the closet.

 

i am aware of that, but at the same time. most people who say they are conservatives really dont know what the fuck they are talking about. especially if they are blue collar conservatives. how you can be that i do not know. it helps to read the FAQ section of the website too. the only true conservatives i know about are thsoe that are in office or those that make 100's of millions of dollars. i think that amending the processes of election would be a great step for this country as voters are aingst laden when they are, as someone pointed out earlier "voting for the lesser of two evils" it is time to fix that and finally be able to support a candidate rather than merely voting against a candidate.

young idealist you are tongue.gif read what trask responded to me with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Off_White said:

My wife is a librarian, is that what you meant Muffy?

could be I am not realy sure cantfocus.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

scott_harpell said:

Off_White said:

Scott, do I need to point out that the test was designed by Libertarians? The goal is to push as many as possible into the Libertarian end of the pool (which is why over 30% of respondents wind up there), and shake up the way people think of themselves. Dustin, maybe you really are a liberal and just never knew it, it must be time to come out of the closet.

 

i am aware of that, but at the same time. most people who say they are conservatives really dont know what the fuck they are talking about. especially if they are blue collar conservatives. how you can be that i do not know. it helps to read the FAQ section of the website too. the only true conservatives i know about are thsoe that are in office or those that make 100's of millions of dollars. i think that amending the processes of election would be a great step for this country as voters are aingst laden when they are, as someone pointed out earlier "voting for the lesser of two evils" it is time to fix that and finally be able to support a candidate rather than merely voting against a candidate.

young idealist you are tongue.gif read what trask responded to me with

i am not an idealist. i just see through the shit that is going on. most people hate the liberals and merely vote for conservatives but are in all actuality libertarians. i see the libertarian party as similar to the goings on in canada. many libertarian principles are going into effect there including the decriminalization of victim-less crimes. it is not idealist to aspire to give the people a real choice instead of forcing one of two evils (and yes i think liberals are evil) on the voting populace. Neither party holds a majority, yet we are "strongly conservative" or strongly liberal." we are all suckers if we let politicians suck us into this partisan bull-shit. that is not being idealist; that is being rational.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I call bullshit on this test. I tried every variation of answers to try to get conservative to come up and it is not possible to get in that corner. The test is rigged. The furthest right I could get was near the centrist/conservative line but in the centrist square. that test is crap. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin_B said:

Okay, I call bullshit on this test. I tried every variation of answers to try to get conservative to come up and it is not possible to get in that corner. The test is rigged. The furthest right I could get was near the centrist/conservative line but in the centrist square. that test is crap. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

GOOD GOD you have less to do in your life than I have in mine shocked.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dustin_B said:

Okay, I call bullshit on this test. I tried every variation of answers to try to get conservative to come up and it is not possible to get in that corner. The test is rigged. The furthest right I could get was near the centrist/conservative line but in the centrist square. that test is crap. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

GOOD GOD you have less to do in your life than I have in mine shocked.gif

 

you obviously know nothing about being conservative son... try this. put no in all the first collum and no in teh second... that is conservative. scary what yo uare supporting as a conservative and as a liberal if'n you ask me. hellno3d.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dustin_B said:

Okay, I call bullshit on this test. I tried every variation of answers to try to get conservative to come up and it is not possible to get in that corner. The test is rigged. The furthest right I could get was near the centrist/conservative line but in the centrist square. that test is crap. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

GOOD GOD you have less to do in your life than I have in mine shocked.gif

 

Need I remind you that I am at work?

PS - I didn't try "every" combo, just like 4 random times picking conservative answers in different variations.

Edited by Dustin_B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Off_White said:

My wife is a librarian, is that what you meant Muffy?

could be I am not realy sure cantfocus.gif

 

Really? confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you obviously know nothing about being conservative son... try this. put no in all the first collum and no in teh second... that is conservative. scary what yo uare supporting as a conservative and as a liberal if'n you ask me.

 

That was what I tried first, no dice.

Edited by Dustin_B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you just have to understand the 'real' principles behind the specific parties. i.e. whether they support economic/personal freedom. that, in the end is what it is all about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin_B said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dustin_B said:

Okay, I call bullshit on this test. I tried every variation of answers to try to get conservative to come up and it is not possible to get in that corner. The test is rigged. The furthest right I could get was near the centrist/conservative line but in the centrist square. that test is crap. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

GOOD GOD you have less to do in your life than I have in mine shocked.gif

 

Need I remind you that I am at work?

wink.gifya and.... wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scott_harpell said:

Dustin_B said:

That was what I tried first, no dice.

 

reeeeealllly?

s000_100.gif

 

yes really, this is what I got

s000_000.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Off_White said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Off_White said:

My wife is a librarian, is that what you meant Muffy?

could be I am not realy sure cantfocus.gif

 

Really? confused.gif

NO off, please check the post muffy made reguarding her unique spelling fruit.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And all "no" will get you to the "authoritarian" corner. Interesting that that corner is icky to just about everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

Is it a surprise to anyone that an Authoritarian would be a hard core Bush supporter?

 

he isn't an authoritarian. he was just trying to manipulate the test. he was a centrist. rolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catbirdseat said:

Is it a surprise to anyone that an Authoritarian would be a hard core Bush supporter?

 

This statement is down right crap! go crawl in a hole, WATERHEAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×